"Are you okay"

Lena's POV: 

I don't know what to do. Kara woke up and she looks furious. Alex has a face full of regret and i still cant feel my face. "Lena.. who did that to you.." said Kara. I looked her in they eye and i saw tears in her eyes. Why was Kara crying? "Did i-" she broke out in sobs. i didn't know what to do. "Did i do that to you?" How  could she ever think that? Kara wouldn't hurt a fly unless needed to. "No Kara no. You didn't do this to me alright?" I pulled her into a hug. I know Kara loves hugs. "Then how did that happen?" I didn't know what to say. "No one-" "It was me." 

Kara's POV: 

"What did you say?" i said to Alex. I pulled away from the hug i was in with Lena and walked to Alex. "Alex. Did you do that to Lena." Alex nodded and i could't feel more angry. "Kara. Calm down please." Lena said. But i couldn't not when my sister hurt Lena for absolutely no reason. " Alex. WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS!"  I could feel Lena pulling me back away from Alex. I don't get why she was protecting Alex if she is the one who hurt her.

 "Because she's bad news Kara! You should know better than anyone how bad a Luthor can be! She could kill you and i wont let that happen." I was so disappointed. How could she say that. "Well that is too fucking bad Alex. Lena is my soulmate who i am most likely  going to marry." Lena was holding on to my arm. If i was not Kryptonian it would have actually hurt me. "Are you this naive Kara? You need to go Lena." Was she serious?! I turned to Lena and saw that she had nodded and let my arm go.  "Lena wait please don't go. I need you here."  Lena shook her head. "No love its okay figure things out with your sister i'm going to my office.. to get some work done." I looked at her sincerely and gave her the biggest hug i could offer. 

Third person POV: 

Alex stood up against the wall with a disgusted look on her face as Kara hugged Lena. "Alex whats up with you? Your being a complete bitch to Lena." Alex rolled her eyes. "I told you Kara she is a Luthor! She will kill you as soon as you get the chance!" Kara had enough. "Kara. I want you to stop seeing Lena. The DEO has a device that allows you to change your soulmate so use it." Alex had stood up high proud of her suggestion.

 "No Alex and even if i did then what would happen to Lena? Who would her soulmate be? I want to be with her Alex she understands me more than you probably do." The door opened and it revealed Kelly. Kelly stood there with flowers for Alex. "Ready to go Alex?" Kara was furious that Alex could be with whoever she wanted and didn't get any judgement form Kara but Alex can't do the same. "Yeah Kelly take her please before i end up saying something that would hurt her" Kara then stormed out. 

Hey it's me i know i haven't updated in months and im sorry about that but i will update more since i have time to write in school:)