"Two dates part two"

Supergirl's POV:
The date went amazing. She was so beautiful I can't wait to see her tomorrow as Kara. I wonder how that will go. Even though me and Kara are the same person I hope Lena doesn't feel mad that I lied to her about my identity. She got sleepy so she forgot to ask which is a win for me but Rao was she gorgeous.

Third person POV:
At this coffee shop:

Kara got up in the morning and started thinking on what to wear. She was so happy when she saw beautiful pink dress in the back of her closet. She looked confident while waiting for Lena at the table. Lena walked in five minutes later with a green dress that made her eyes pop. Kara stood up and went in for a hug and Lena was surprised but still hugged her back.

"Lena you look very beautiful." Lena started to blush which Kara did notice.
"You look stunning as well Kara danvers." They stared at each other for about a minute the snapped back to reality.
"So Kara did you see colors when you saw me?" Kara didn't know what to say so she said yes. She didn't want Lena to think she didn't also want to go on this date.  So she just said yes.

"Kara here's the thing I saw colors when I saw Supergirl but then they got brighter when I saw you. So what I'm saying is I think that you and Supergirl are both my soulmates."
"Ok Lena. I guess that means I'll have to win you over now." Said Kara with a smirk . Lena was surprised that Kara responded with that. When Kara walked into her office she was sweet and cute. But hey she wasn't complaining.

Kara offered Lena her hand and she accepted.
"Where are we going Ms. Danvers?"
"Oh don't worry you will find out soon enough."  A few minutes later and they were on the roof of Catco.
"Kara what exactly are we doing on a roof? Shouldn't we get to know each other?"

" Oh but that's the thing Lena we already know each other." Lena looked genuinely confused as she soon saw Kara jump off the roof.

"KARA NO!" Kara had jumped off the roof and landed in a superhero pose. "You forgot to ask me what my identity was yesterday so I thought I'll tell you today." Kara had the biggest smile on her face while Lena was still shaken up by the fact she just jumped off a building.
"Y-your Supergirl."