"Reunited"

Third-person POV:

Kara was getting ready for an interview she had with a Luthor. Clark had already warned her but she wasn't worried. She believed that your family doesn't define you. Lena Luthor would never show her face in magazines nor social media so this would be a real mystery to Kara. She was looking to borrow some tech from Lena to find her soulmate. Clark then called and told her to meet her at Catco.

Kara landed in the ally to make sure no one saw her. A few seconds later Clark flew in.

"Hey cuz!" 

"Oh hey, Clark ready for this interview?" 

"You bet but just remember what I told you." Kara nodded yes.

In Mrs. Luthors office:

As Kara and Clark walked through that elevator she was greeted by her assistant Eve.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Luthors assistant Eve if you need anything just say the word." She was peppy Kara thought. No one can ever be that happy. Clark entered the room first then saw that no one was there. Soon they heard a whoosh sound coming from the wall. She had a secret room in there but what was in it? 

"Sorry I was in my study working on my next novel. You are probably here for the attack that happened yesterday."

"Yes, actually we need a statement, and do you have any witnesses? To prove your case because I don't really trust a Luthor." Kara had her head down the whole time. She was embarrassed by her cousin's actions. 

"Well Superman's cousin was there I think that should count for something." Kara's head shot up as she said "Her name is Supergirl and-" 

"And who are you exactly?"

K-Kara Danvers." Kara's head shot up and was shocked at who she saw. It was her soulmate. The woman she saw the night of the attack, Her soulmate..."It's you. it's really you. your my-" 

"Your what?" 

"Nothing it's fine forget it."

"Dont worry about it Mrs. Danvers I just found out my soulmate is the girl of steel."

Clark looked at Kara with confusion and disgust. 

"I'm sorry Supergirl? How do I know you're not lying?"

"I heard her say I will find her when she took down Henshaw and we know she gives motivational speeches so of course, she would say that."

"Sorry to cut this interview short but we need to go right, Kara?" 

"Oh wait before you go do you have a way I can contact her?" Kara answered quickly. 

"I actually know the girl of steel she told me to tell you to meet her on the top of Catco roof. Tomorrow at three o clock "

"Well, you should have just lead with that. Would you want to get coffee sometime?" 

"Yea of course ill pick you up at your office."