"First date."

Kara's POV: 

I can't believe she saw more colors when she saw me as Kara Danvers. After I take her out I'm really going to tell her my secret identity. Or I might just wait till the coffee date with Kara Danvers. Lena will just have to live without knowing my secret identity for one day. I want to make sure she loves both sides of me not just Kara. 

Third-person POV

At Lena's apartment: 

"Hey Mrs.Luthor you ready?" Supergirl wasn't sure if it was ok to call her Lena so she just stood with Mrs.Danvers. 

"Supergirl i told you already to call me Lena. I would call you by your name if you would tell me." Supergirl wasn't listening to a word Lena said as she had just seen her walk out in a black blouse and dark blue jeans. 

"Sorry do I need to change? Am I underdressed? Ok ill go change-" 

"No no don't change you look amazing." 

"Oh ok so when are you going to change or are you going in a supersuit? whithout a second word Kara was already changed into a bright red dress without her glasses of course. 

"Wow Supergirl you clean up nice. Where are we going again?" 

"Well were going to pick up some big belly burger then were going to go to the park to star gaze."

"Ok sounds good but you forgot the part where you tell me your secret identity." Kara laughed.

"I might tell you tonight or the day after tomorrow I want to know if you like me or this Kara Danvers." 

"Ok sounds good to me." Kara walked up to Lena and held her hand out. 

"Ready?" Supergirl said with the biggest smile. 

"Of course."