Thimble

Peter is the boy who never grew up but fell in love with his Y/n. He came to your window to hear all the stories you had to tell. You finally met him as he hovered over your bed, he took you on an incredible adventure, and in the end he took you back home as much as he didn't want to.

Then, he thought of something that he never thought before, leaving all the fun and youth behind, to be with Y/n.

He promised himself to come back one day, and maybe be with her once again.

"Peter! You won't forget me will you? "

What a silly question. No matter how many fights he fights, no matter how many adventures he goes on, no matter how much time passes,  he could NEVER forget her.

"Me, forget? Never."

She smiles and his heart flutters. She is his happy thought.

"Y/n? I want you to have this."

He gives you his pan flute.

Your eyes widen.

"A-Are you sure?"

He smiles.

"To remember me, You won't forget me either?"

"I could never. "

Peter distances himself a bit.

"Will you come back? "

"Of course, to hear stories about me."

"I have plenty of those, I even have one now."

"What is it about?" Peter comes closer and leans on the sill.

"It's about a hidden kiss."

"What's that? "

"I think you know.."

Peter leans in towards me and turns his head slightly, to gain better access.

I turn my head the opposite direction and lean in till no space lies in between.

  I taste his soft lips as I run my fingers through his hair and his hands rest upon my arms, gripping gently. 

When I end the kiss, his eyes were the most beautiful green as they shined with a newfound love. I soon realized that my feet were no longer touching the ground. Peter helped me gently land onto the ground.

Peter went back to Neverland, but his mood soured. He tried taking his mind off of the only thing he thinks about with fights and adventures, but his mind always goes back to the girl. It just wasn't the same anymore.  He knew what he had to do. Peter Pan would grow up if that's how he could be with
y/n.

Peter flies to London and finds a home. Time passes and he matures.

One day he sees her in a crowd.

Y/n feels a familiar feeling that she hadn't felt for awhile, she looked up and saw a boy around her age, but something was familiar. 

His dark hair, those eyes - those wild green eyes.

Those were the same as a boy she once knew but never forgotten. 

She sees him make his way to her.

Was it really him?

There was no doubt.

"Hello fair y/n." His voice rang.

It was a little deeper but it was him.

She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Hello Peter."