We Never Apologize

It's been a while since I've came here. I've made pretty good friends with the lost boys especially Peter. My mind always drifts off and I think of the times when I first came to Neverland. Everything was amazing I felt like I could tell Peter everything, I feel like I can be myself around him, but lately he has changed, it's not bad he's just a bit more demanding and it's not like him, but for some reason I think its hot. I've always thought he was cute, but now a days I always think about him and whenever he talks to me or is near may I get a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. "(Y/n)"! A familiar British voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "y /n why aren't you back yet with firewood, its going to get cold soon, what have you been doing in the middle of the woods for the past 10 minutes?" " Looking for firewood?"I said nervously." Well where is it?" "Look I'm sorry at first I was looking for firewood, then I started daydreaming and forgot about it." I explained. "okay, can you hurry up and get firewood without daydreaming because it's dark-" his voice faded away as I thought of how hot he is and I really want to kiss him. "-I don't want the boys to get cold."He finished his sentence. "Huh, ok." I said. "didn't you hear a word I said, sometimes I think you're out of it sometimes, your head-" I cut him off by kissing him my lips molding into his perfectly, his lips are so plump and soft, I can't believe how long I've been waiting to kiss him. I pulled away and said "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." Then Peter got closer to me and said "do you know the best part about being a lost boy?" "What." "We never apologize." Peter whispered as he pulled my lips to his again. After a couple of minutes he pulled away and said "let's get that firewood shall we?" I smiled as we started walking hand in hand.