W!sh Realm

Side note: I stopped watching Once after season five, so I don't know all the specifics. I only know that they find Peter Pan in the stocks in Rumple's castle, in the wish realm. That's all I know. I hope you will enjoy it anyway!

Y/n's POV

Henry, Regina, Hook, Rumpelstiltskin, and I had to go into the wish realm to stop Wish!Rumple. "Good luck!" We all said to each other. We all jumped into the portal.

I fell down. I groaned, "Is everyone okay?" I asked. "Yeah." Henry said and got up, brushing himself off. "Where are Gold and Hook?" He asked. "I don't know. Where are we?" I asked. "Rumple's castle, wish realm edition." Regina said. "It's a lot darker since I was last-, here." "Yes, they certainly have." I froze when I heard that all too familiar voice. I started to breathe heavily, as memories of him run through my mind. I hid behind a wall to try and calm myself, not wanting to look at him. I saw Regina and Henry turn to the voice. "Peter Pan?" Regina questioned. "What happened to you? What happened to this land?" "It's my son." "He never forgives and he never forgets. I guess neither of us grow up." Peter says. "Your Son, took my family, and I need to know where they are." Henry stated. "Your guess is as good as mine, but I recommend you abandon all hope of finding them and leave. because all good things that end up in my son's castle, they never come out." He warns. Regina and Henry's faces show worry. They step aside to talk about what they are going to do. I take a couple deep breaths. I come out from where I was hiding, and I slowly walk towards Peter. When I got some steps in, he noticed me. He looked in disbelief. "Y/n?!" "You're alive?!" He asked. "What?" "You came with them, didn't you.'' He said sadly. "Yeah, i'm from a different realm." I explain. "but, what happened to me, here?" Peter took a deep breath and sighed. "Rumple, my son, he killed you right in front of me. Then he locked me in this thing." He said, tears evident in his eyes. "Did you love her?" I asked. He looked at me in the eyes and said, "Y/n is the love of my life." "What about you, who was I in your world, did we know each other?" He asked. It was my turn to tear up. "Yes, we knew each other. I don't know if my Peter did, but I loved him with all my heart." "You say loved, like you don't anymore." "Well, in my world, I lost you. Rumple killed you, but eventually we reunited in the Underworld when we were saving a friend. When I found that you were there, I wanted to help you too, Rumple found out that you were here, and he betrayed you and he got rid of you for good. After that, I never thought I would see you ever again." I finish, my voice breaking. Tears were falling from my eyes. "I'm sorry, love." He apologized. Moments pass and I say, "We've got to get you out of here." I try to break the lock with a piece of rubble. "And now?" "That you've seen me again?" Peter asked. "Now, I never want to let you go." "UGGHHH!" I dropped the piece of rubble, I took a pin out of my hair and try to pick the lock. "Y/n." Peter said. I ignore him, still concentrating on the lock. "Y/n, Love!" Peter said a bit louder. I stopped what I was doing. "The lock has a protection spell on it." "Well, there's got to be a way to break it." I paused to think, then I come to a realization. "True love's kiss." I said. I turned back to Peter. "I know that we both lost our loves, I might not be your Y/n, the Y/n you knew, and you might not be the Peter I knew, but-" He interrupted me. "Let's try it." I hold Peter's hand and put my other hand on his cheek. I leaned in and our lips connect. His lips were exactly like my Peter's. No, he is my Peter. No matter what dimension we are in, he will always be my Peter. Eventually, all good things have to come to a end, we both gasped for air, and the lock was gone! I opened the stocks for him. He got out of it and stretches. I run into his arms, into a tight, loving embrace. Neither of us wanted to let the other go. I start sobbing into his shoulder. "I've missed you so much, Peter." I sob. "Ahh, I've missed you too, love." He kissed my head. I lifted my head up to look his face, that beautiful face that I've missed looking at. He pulled me into a passionate kiss, that was even more passionate than all the kisses we have ever had. "I love you, Y/n." He declared. "I love you too." I cry even harder. Peter rubs my back. "What's wrong, love?" "I just- I don't want to lose you again. I can't, I'm not strong enough." I said. Peter hugged me. "You won't lose me, not really." He comforted. "Come with me." I said. He let me go a little so I could look at his face again. "Come with me. Back to my world." I said. He smiled. "As you wish."