𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕.

You can look but you can't touch.

Once that music hits, everyone know it's the mischievous Bella twins. When they walk down the ramp, their opponents have zero way of winning. The twins will steal a victory if they have to. But that's just because they can. Because their The Bella Twins. They took the word 'diva' to another level, helping shape and define the women's division, forever. Being huge successes on the show 'Total Divas' they got the opportunity to get their own show, 'Total Bellas.' As their lives and careers were documented, fans got to see an idea of what goes on inside. They introduced their younger brother JJ to the show, alongside the youngest of the family, Blake.

Blake Bella. Blake was very different from her siblings growing up. She was very close to her dad before he disappeared. They had a unique bond. She was one out of the four siblings that only knew how to speak Spanish. Her dad, Emilio, spoke to her in the language from the second she was born. And as time went on, that was their thing, their bond. However her dad faced another battle of addiction. It eventually consumed his life and affected his marriage to Blake's mom. Finally when Blake was twelve, her parents agreed to go their separate ways and divorce each other. Blake's mom, Kathy, didn't want her spending too much time over at her dads since she knew of Emilio's drug problem. So Blake and her dad grew apart. Then one day, when she was just fifteen, he disappeared. No explanation. Blake called and wrote him mail. But she never got anything in return.

Her mom worked numerous jobs to try and support them, so Blake learned to be independent. She didn't bother her mom, she instead learned to do everything on her own. She learned how to cook her own dinner, drive, even work and buy a car on her own. Once the twins left the house, they found a new job. And that was wrestling. No one knew if they would even be big but they did. JJ had no interest in the sport but supported his sisters. But Blake. Blake watched and observed all the time, and when it was her time, she made her debut when Nikki and Brie had an onscreen feud. Since Nikki turned against her twin, Blake debuted and made her name for herself.

In her last year in NXT, Stephanie and Vince called her in for a meeting. They specifically went over details in her new contract for making it on the main roster that included Blake being separate from her sisters. The twins dominated Raw while they wanted Blake to be the face of Smackdown. Blake immediately agreed, she didn't want to interfere with her sisters work. Plus the Bella Triplets didn't exactly have a nice ring to it. Because of this, Blake grew on her own, earning more and more title opportunities than her sisters, however Blake did not want to hold the Divas title. During this time, there was talks of the Divas Championship being retired. Eventually, her sisters retired and Blake became the main Bella sister as she won numerous titles in only a short time of her career. As Brie went on and married Randy Orton, soon after they had a daughter together, it took Blake some time to get used to another man since she did have some trust issues, but her and Randy became good brother and sister in laws. Nicole was on and off with John Cena. But because Nicole was forced to retire and take a step back, John was still in the business here and there. Him and Blake worked together behind the scenes, helping their relationship grow and Blake learning to trust. Then a storm hit and Nicole and John called it quits after numerous years together and said goodbye to their engagement.

Blake and Nicole have always fought. Mostly because a part of Nicole was jealous her sister was practically the talk of the industry. Of course she was happy for her but in all honesty, Nicole was hurt that Blake didn't need her or even Brie anymore. She was doing it all on her own and making her own name for herself.

———————————————

"Welcome everyone to one of the most brutal events. Hell In A Cell!"