𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎

"Blake!" Kathy ran after her. "Blake get in the car. Now Blake! I'm not going to tell you again. You're going to rehab."

"I don't give a shit." Blake packed her stuff. "I'm a grown adult mom, I can do whatever I damn well please. Or should I call you Kathy now? The women who hid my dad from me."

"I love you and I wanna help you." Kathy stated.

"If you wanna help me, uhh you can honestly, you can just stay out of my fucking life. Forever. That would be great because honestly looking at you makes me physical fucking ill!" She grabbed her belongings and walked right past her mom, not even bothering to give her a second look.

She walked downstairs, opening the door she looked at all of her siblings.

Brie went to say something but stopped.

Blake scoffed and continued on.

"Blake!" Randy ran after her.

"I don't wanna hear it." She mumbled.

"Here." He grabbed her arm and placed his car keys in her hand. "Promise me you won't do anything stupid."

Blake looked up at him. "Tell Brooklyn I'll miss her."

They hugged, he held her tight as they both had a feeling this was the last time she'd ever be here.

He watched as she drove off, looking back at the house, Randy himself didn't know where this family would go from here. Whether they admitted it or not, Blake was the glue that held the family together. But she reached her breaking point, and honestly he couldn't blame her. Her older sister brought a predator in their house that took advantage of a young innocent girl when Nicole stepped away. And even when she barged in Blake's room and seen her friend on top of her little sister, struggling to get him off, she stayed still. In shock. It's like life wasn't real. She couldn't face it herself so when the opportunity to run away to Florida for FCW fell into her lap, Nicole took it. That guilt followed her despite running away from it. Just like they say, karmas a bitch.

The plane ride seemed too long. The weekend had come too fast. In less than 24 hours Blake would be competing against John Cena and Charlotte Flair. But given everything that happened, she didn't give a damn about that title.

———————————————

"Welcome everyone to Clash of Champions! Our main event is set to take place tonight with the Smackdown champions, Roman Reigns and Blake Bella putting their titles on the line against the 17 time champion John Cena and nine time champion Charlotte Flair who Blake dethroned by setting the record for most held titles for woman in WWE." Michael Cole exclaimed.

"Now Roman and Blake don't have any sort or chemistry together, they don't even like each other as they've both competed for dominance on Smackdown. So it'll be interesting to see how they will communicate tonight to keep their titles." Corey elaborated on.

Backstage

"Fuck." Blake cursed as she couldn't clip the back of her top to her gear.

"Forty five minutes." Joe knocked on the wall. "You alright in there?"

Blake sighed in frustration and opened the curtain. "As much as I hate to ask, can you help me?"

Joe laughed at her distress. "All you had to do was ask."

He stepped in and closed the curtain again. He stood behind her and helped her clip it. "Usually I see your mom always helping you at big events."