𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎

"Look at Blake and Charlotte fighting on top of the ladder!"

"Here comes Bailey now! Which woman is going to be the next Money In The Bank!"

Blake kicked Bailey, sending her down the ladder to the floor of the ring. To prevent Charlotte from delivering her classic Flair chops, Blake went for a risky move at the top of the ladder, putting Charlotte in a triangle arm-bar. She hung upside down as she tugged on Charlotte's arm. But the strength of the Queen came into play as Charlotte lifted up Blake. Alexa and Bailey circled the bottom, tipping over the ladder with the two woman still standing from it. Charlotte released Blake as Blake fell straight through two ladders, landing on the outside of the ring.

"Oh my god!"

"Blake hasn't even moved a muscle!"

"Blake?!" Charlotte cried. "Blake?! Blake get up!"

Alexa and Bailey ran over, the match ultimately coming to a stop. The remaining competitors watched, all knowing this was not at all apart of the show or their match.

"The back of her head is bleeding!" Alexa gasped.

"Keep her awake!" Bailey ordered.

Triple H, Stephanie, WWE officials ran out with the medical team behind them.

"Cut the cameras, dim the lights." Hunter instructed. "This was not supposed to happen."

They placed Blake on a stretcher and ran backstage to the ambulance.

"Severe bleeding from the head, patient is unresponsive. She keeps staring up but has not said a word and even moved, early signs of shock."

"Blake can you hear me?"

"Blake?"

"Blake?"

"Blake?!"

Blake gasped and opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jimmy asked her, slightly feeling her forehead. "You're burning up."

"I'm.. I'm fine." She caught her breath. "Um what are you doing in my dressing room?"

"Some guy named Artem is here to see you." Jimmy said. "Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to get you a water or anything?"

"No it's okay, I have some in the fridge." Blake said. "Can you send him in on your way out?"

"Of course." Jimmy nodded and headed out.

Blake grabbed her phone and texted Nicole.

Blake: Why is your little boyfriend at my work?

Nicole: He's doing business and found out you were in town. He just wanted to stop by and say hi, he's trying Blake. Why can't you?

Blake: Because I'm busy. I have a career to focus on. I'm barely home.

"Hey."

Blake looked up from her phone. "Artem. What are you doing here?"

"I had some meetings down here and found out Smackdown was performing here tonight. I actually bought a ticket." He held up the paper.

"Well I hope you enjoy the show." She forced herself to smile.

"I was wondering if after I could take you out to dinner." Artem suggested.

Blake's head popped up. "I'm not one of the twins, I think you're asking out the wrong sister."