𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝

"It seems Jimmy Uso and Blake Bella have formed an alliance." Michael Cole said. "Now that's a tag team definitely unexpected."

"Well let's see how long this new team sticks together, Jimmy's loyalty will be put to the test as our Smackdown Women's Champion, Blake Bella goes one on one with the Untouchable Carmella." Corey Graves nodded.

Backstage

Blake walked backstage, texting Artem. He was taking this whole 'getting to know the baby sister' thing to a whole other level.

Artem: Steak dinner at Black Angus sound good? My treat. I'll even let you drink and won't tell lol.

Blake rolled her eyes.

"It's been awhile since I've seen that famous eye roll." A voice said.

She looked up and gasped. "Oh my god!"

"Well don't just stand there Bella, I want a hug!" Finn laughed.

Blake jumped on Finn and hugged him tight. "Where the hell have you been?!"

Finn smiled and let her back down. "I've been too busy bossing everyone around in NXT. But I'm back up here now. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Blake fixed his hair.

When Blake was twenty, she met Finn who was twenty three. They didn't officially date but they had a fling for awhile and she couldn't help but admit it, she fell pretty hard for the Balor club. She blamed it on his accent.

Finn held her hand. "I'm really glad you're okay. I don't know what I would've done if something were to happen to you."

Don't get too close Blake...

Blake cleared her throat. "Uh I have a match coming up. But I'll make sure to watch out for your return. Catch you later Balor."

"You know you can be the Tiana to my prince." Finn said.

Blake turned around. "So you're a frog now?"

"Yeah, I think you have to kiss me so I can become Prince Balor." Finn smirked.

"What if I want to leave you as a frog?" She challenged.

"Ouch." He rubbed his heart playfully. "For old times sake? Cmon, I need some confidence for tonight."

Blake looked around and grabbed Finn's wrist, taking him in a back hallway. "If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you."

Finn nodded and leaned in.

His hands ran through her hair as the pace of the kiss picked up