Chapter-10

A voice stop them all .

But it's not voice it's shout sound the sound is Anayna all become shocked and run towards it's.

And the sence make everyone shocked Ananya laying on the floor unconscious blood are coming from her forehead .

All quickly took her to hospital  , Aliya is blaming herself for taking care of her . She is a daughter for her who take care her from her childhood

Aruhi : Aliya it's not your fault , don't cry nothing happened to her .

They all waiting outside of Emargency word .

A nurse come out  all members asked her about Ananya condition .

Nurse : Don't worry Dr. Nandini is our best doctor , Child will be ok we have to stretch her it's deep cut .

All nod their head .

After sometime Nandini come out and said She  is good after some hour you all her can took home

Thank you doctor said Aliya .

It's my duty madam  , she is sweet child . Where is her mother she may need her mother besides now . said that she go from there .

After some hour they took Ananya home. All sign in relief to see them .

Aruhi : Di (sister ) you inform Ayu .

Armaan : He didn't pick up his phone. Here is his daughter in this condition and the father is busy in meeting .
Listen to me carefully everyone it's enough now find a suitable girl as quick as all you call I want him married in a two week . He need to become responsible to his daughter now he can not ignore it . As Rahil marriage is left one month Before that he has to marry .

All of nod their head on agreement on Armaan decision .

At Nandini's house

After doing dinner silently Nandini went to her room seep is far away from her like everytime .

Nandini pov

I don't know today I miss them very much it not like that I don't miss them very much . everyday I miss them why they left me am I that bad . Now I am left nothing with me . After seen that child today I feel a unknown affection towards her . Why you two left me alone in this world I only live for Maa papa . Tears are flowing on her eyes  . I miss you two very much, I love you two . In that state sleep overcome her .

Next morning 🌅

As usual Nandini get up wear her simple while suit and sit for breakfast

Nandani Maa : Today you are going early

Nandani : Maa today I am going to orphanage for some time.

Nandini's parents : nod their head

After that she left for orphanage

NM : I can't see her like this , How will she lives her like this .

NF : what can I do it's her destiny , It's all my fault that I sent her there and all this happened .

NM : we are no always alive what happened to her , what will she do alone in this world .

NF : truly speaking it's also my only tension .

NM: I hope someone see her purity not her as a bad omen  and accept her .

NF : Nobody accept her after knowing her the truth . For society she is a caurse . Now I have to leave there is meeting l have to go there with Ranasa .

Said that he went from there .