Chapter -17

All the members sitting on dinning table for breakfast .

Shanaya : Breakfast is ready everyone come

Priya : Today breakfast made by Nandani . So taste them .

Jiya : Really . Wow . Iam very lucky all my SlL know how to cocking otherwise I have to taste that horrible food .

Aruhi and Saniya together : I cocked horrible .

Armaan : She didn't mention anyone , you yourself told .

Ashaan (Ashana's son) : Don't be sad bui(aunt) Mom also cock like that .

Ashana glaring : What did you say?

Ashaan : papa save me ,

Reyhaan : Ashana he just joking what he knows about horrible meaning he mean sweet . Right Ashana .

Ashaan : nodding his head without any choice .

Ashana : Then ok .

Everyone trying to control their laugh knowing the fact .
Nandini sarve them one by one .

Ahahana : Where are other the children  ?

Ashana : Mom I went to get them up but only Ashan get up Anu and Aaman are very tried so they are sleeping after sometime I sent breakfast to their room .

Ahahana : That's ok . Yesterday in enjoyment they got tried .

Ashana : NOW formality is comple so sit  with us .

Ahahana : Yes .

After finishing  finishing breakfast with chit chat

They all go for their own work .

Nandini going towards her room then then a servent bhauranisa (daughter in law ) queen mother is calling you

Nandini: ok I am coming

She was going towards the Mrs Rathore room but the sence in front of her made her stop .

Maya is about to stap Ananya . Nandini quickly held her hand

Nandini : Jiji(Sister-in-law) what are you doing
Saying this she took Ananya on her embrace who is terrified .

Maya : oh hello you old fashion illiterate don't call me Jiji(Sister-in-law) . She is about to spoil my dress with color .

Nandini : For this little thing you you are about to hurt her .

Maya : You shut up and why I am talking with you and this trash
You know the cost of this dress . And I seeing you are getting very found of her .

Nandini : You are crossing your limit .

Maya : oh so you have tongh the girl whose first husband death in few months of her married and second husband who left her on the second day of marriage is talking to me .

Nandini : It's not of your business and never try to hurt her it's not good for you I will tell other what you about to do .

Maya : Nobody will believe you because they trust me most

Said that she went from there .
And Nandini took Ananya on her room .

Nandini : Are you hurt baby

No answer Ananya .

Nandini : what's your name

Ananya : Ananya .

Nandini : you have a sweet name .
Said that she kiss her cheek .

Ananya : You are not feeling bad that she scold you for me .

Nandini : She didn't scold me she Just Argue with me it's nothing .

Ananya : Are you sure ?

Nandini is touch by her innocent consert .

Nandini : yes . Let's go to elder grandma's room 

With Ananya Nandini go to Mrs Rathore room .

NANDINI knock the door

Mrs Rathore : Come inside daughter I was waiting for you .

Ahahana and Shanaya also present there with Maya . She is avoid her .

Mrs Rathore : sit  beside me I have something for both of you So my most awarting two great granddaughter-in-law is here

Shanaya : true said grandma I was scared that this two brother never married but at last it happened .

Mrs Rathore : Nandini take this it from me for your good cooking .
Said that she hand over a plate with s saree  and jewelery

And this for Maya she hand over a  Jewelary

Maya : don't mind is not it too havery

Shanaya : You are going to become a part of royal family  . So now make it habit . Don't worry you don't have to were all time some time  in some occupation you have to . So don't scared .

Maya smile fakely towards them . And then why she always ware this much havery dress and jewelery indicate towards Nandini Maya asked

Mrs Rathore : Maya Nandini is newly married and she is from our traditional and that why she following it .

Ahahana : don't worry after reaching Newyork she will become like Aliya and if not I am sure Aruhi made her .

Then Mrs Rathore call Ananya towards her and made her ware a light eligant diamond Jewelery which is rare .

Shanaya : It's that Jewelary right
Grandma .

Mrs Rathore : Yes .

Ahahana : it's very rare .

Shanaya : but it's look great on her .

Ahahana : yes .

Maya didn't like it that they give this eligant rate thing to her . So she open her mouth

Maya : But this much expensive thing you should not give her what if she lost it .

Nandini didn't like the behavior of her towards Ananya .

Mrs Rathore : it's her and I know she would not loss it . It's is Ahahana and Aruhi's mother which her grandma gift her because she is the first daughter on their clan . I don't give it Ahahana ,Aruhi and their Daughter also .

Ahahana : She is very special to get it .

Shanaya : Yes . In our family next generation she is elder . So she is perfect for the gift .

Mrs Rathore : Right . Nandini  as Maya said about losing so as her mother it's your responsibility to keep it safe .

Hearing mother a unknown emotions come over her but composing herself yes Baridadisa .

Maya cause everyone for it