Chapter -21

Today is the marriage Rahil with Maya and Asmira with Raghav . All are busy in last arrangements . Nandini and Siya are now made ready to children .

Nandini : Siya where is Aman ? NOW only he remain here is his suit also .

Siya : I don't know Bhabi (sister-in-law) .I am going to finding him ?

You don't have to I am here bui(aunt)
Said Aman entering into the room .

Siya : where were you , Amu , everyone is ready only you remain .

Aman : Please bui at last today don't call me by that weird nick name it's too girly .

Nandini : But it's sound cute .

Aman : please chachi(aunt) don't descustion about it .

Ok ok now go and take barth quickly otherwise after marriage we go to the downstairs . said Nandini .

Amaan took his clothes and ran to the bathroom .

Siya : He behave like Barepapa(elder uncle) .

Nandini : so cute isn't it ?

Siya nodding her head in agreement .

After some time All in the marriage hall for wedding .  Bride and and gloom are started marriage ritual . Everyone is happy .
After some hours marriage ritual come to end  .

After completing all ritual they are declare husband wife .

The pairs come to take blessing from elders all elders are blesseing them .

Shanaya go towards her daughter in law and open her veil but the face shocked everyone

Seeing everyone shocked face Rahil look at his bride and also get shock

Saniya wishper : Asmira .

Everyone is shocking seeing the bride mashup most is the bride and gloom who stand clueless .

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?Aditiya is the first on who react .

Maya's mother : How can this happen ? How can the bride got exchange .

All family members is shocked they don't know how to react to this ?

Raghav angerly : I don't believe on this marriage .

He goes towards Asmira and try to brought her again on wedding stage

Priest : what are you doing boy . Marriage is not a joke . She already married to that boy and you with this girl point towards Maya

Raghav : it's happened by mistake we don't accept it.

Rathore family come to the sense

Reyhaan goes towards Asmira took her from Raghav grip .

Reyhaan : Raghav please come down . We have to think everything patiently .

At that time Raghav grandma introcrupt by saying yes Raghav it's already happened you already got married so it's good for everyone to everyone to accept it .

Armaan angerly : But how all this happened . Looking towards his son's and nephew . You all gone to take Asmira then how you come out with Maya .

Arzaan : Dad when we go to take Asmira then Tow of them standing outside with cover face and the bridal dress Rahil chose for Maya wear it Asmira that's why .

Maya's mother : But Maya don't wear it because she doesn't like that but why Asmira wear her bridal dress . Where is the parlor women  ?

Makeup artist : Mam's dress weren't fitting her then we found this extra dress so we made her wear it .

Raghav  : we don't accept this marriage ?  I will accept it ?

R. Grandma : Raghav marriage already happened ? Accept it she try to pressure her .

Now Asmira is crying on her Ahahana and Aruhi's arm .

Raghav : I said that I will not accept break this then we again marriage he became hyper in anger his grandma try to made him under  but he doesn't agree . At last his grandma in anger said : Why don't you understand that Asmira is not lucky for you what I don't do to marry you with Maya ,you have to accept this marriage .

All are stant after listening this .

Now a happy day become a dister for everyone that's also for some people's foolishness .

Nandini and Aliya took Asmira with them to her room .

Nandini and Aliya sitting two sides of Asmira who sit middle of them sliently .

Aliya : Asmira everything Will be ok . Don't remain silent you are scaring us .

Nandini slowly took Asmira in her embrace and Asmira started crying loudly .

Aliya : Nothing happened Asmira , it's ok it's all their fault .

Asmira : For me everything happened bhabi (Sister-in-law) .

Aliya : Nothing is happened because of you .

Nandini : Everything happened because it's on our fate . Then how is your fault in it .

Aliya : Nandini is right Asmira .  You have to be strong .Now  get up change this dress .

At that time Ashana enter into the room .

Ashana : Asmira , my sister . Don't breakdown like this evening will be ok . We all are with you . we can not see you like this . I promise we will punish them for they they do with you and Rahil bhai (brother in law ).

Aliya : There any news about Rahil.

Ashana : Yes he go towards delhi . Arzaan bro go behind him .

Aliya : in this weather I hope they will be safe .

Ashana : I hope so . Now Asmira my brave sister get up you need to fress up .