Chapter -22

Next day elders are went  to Delhi . yesterday Arzaan  also went behind Rahil . 

Today the Royal palace is very gloomy . Nandini is working on the kitchen and Anyanya is also with her maa sitting on the conner . Asmira alone sitting on the hall . Other members go out side for some work .

Nandini making dishes and listening Anyanya 's friend story from her .

At that time a sound cought her attention but she thought maybe some one returns home but Asmira's shout made her run towards hall with Anyanya but a familiar face caught her attention , she doesn't understand what he is doing here and why he hurting Asmira .

She unsurely call Manvik .

Seeing a very similar face he got surprised .

At that time a scard Asmira call her
Bhabi ( sister-in-law) and trying to go towards her .

But Manvik held strongly so she can't .

Manvik : Bhabi (sister-in-law) , Why she called you Bhabi (sister-in-law) ?

Nandini : Because I am her sister-in-law . But what her you doing here , and Asmira you are hurting her ?

Manvik : What ! How can you married again ?

He started shout angerly .

Asmira strangle to free herself from his grief  but couldn't .

In while little Anyanya come out and get scared the situation .

Seeing Anyanya Nandini said

Anyanya daughter go upstairs and inform other to come home quickly . Anyanya quickly run to her room .

Nandini : Are you got mad or what why are you making scene here ?

Manvik : Yes yes I got mad , how dare you got married , I wouldn't let anyone marry to you .

Asmira try to stop him to hurt Nandini .

Manvik looking towards Asmira I will see you letter first I will have to deal with you . looking towards Nandini .
And push Asmira .

Asmira fall down and knocked down by a sharp tea table conner and everything started blank to her .

Nandini got shock to see Asmira getting hurt she run towards her and started parting her head .

Nandini : Asmira , Asmira , please get up .

But Manvik caught her hand and made her stand and started shouting again .

Manvik : Tell me why do you married again .

Nandini angerly : Are you gone mad ? Manvik . It's my life my wish whom and when I will married ? Who are you to question me ? And why are you hurting Asmira .

Manvik : I am your husband you can't marry anyone other than me , you understand ?

Nandini : What rubbish are you taking ? You are not my husband you understand ? I really think you need medical help .

Manvik : Yes I am your husband no body else , you understand .

Nandini : Manvik leave my hand . My family will be here in any time that will not be good for you .

Maanvik : your family means your in laws , Now let's see how will they behave when they come to know that you got married when you already married to someone else .

Nandini : Manvik , I am not your wife don't repeat same nonsense again and again . At last think of your dead friend . I was his wife . Don't disrespect him like this .

Manvik laugh mockingly and said "dead friend and your husband "
Listen to me very carefully that bigger was never my friend , I do drama to friendship with him just to be with you I always wanted you but you got married with him and also become mother of that's begger child . And again you got married .

Nandini shockingly listening all these she can't believe once upon a time she think this type of snake as a friend .

Manvik looking at her mokingly and said l will tell you a secret listen carefully .

Nandini looking at him curiosity

Manvik : your bigger husband is alive I give you false News so that I get you . But I come to know you become pregnant  so I thought when I child come to the world I will kill him/her and I did that but you got dispare . Now again I found you and this time you can ran away from me .

After listening this much shocking news Nandini feel like her soul leave her body all her life is false . She fall down on the floor like life less soul .

In that time a punch land on Manvik face .
Manvik look at the person it's Ansh and Reyhaan who come quickly after getting Anyanya's phone call .

Ansh : Who the hell are you ? How dare to hurt my sister ?

As Asmira now also on the floor unconscious .

Reyhaan quickly held Asmira and made her lie on the sofa . Ansh started punching him but Manvik stop him

Manvik : Before punching me , listen to me I come here to take my wife back .
Ansh : what ? Why the hell of your wife will be here ?

In that time Aliya and Ashana also come back and also try to understand the situation Aliya go to Nandini who is blank and Ashana go to Asmira who is unconscious .

Manvik : pointing towards Nandini , she is my wife and mother of my child .

All the Rathore member : What ?

Ansh : What do you think us ? fool .
A stranger come inside our home hurting my sister then claiming our sister-in-law as his wife and we believe .

Manvik : I am telling truth you want prove I give you said that he gave a picture his and Nandini where Nandini is a bridal dress looking like new married couple picture .

Ashana look at the picture and threw it away and said what you think you do photo shop and made us believe nonsense you know what happened when someone mess up with Rathore family .

At that moment a person enter the hall took up the phone and it is Aymaan who come back today .

All member of the hall look at him .