Chapter-4

The seen in front of them shocked There is a bady  in a basket with it a letter was attached for Aymaan . Aymaan was shocked . He took the letter in shaking hand and started to read .

Dear husband ,

I hope you remember me , I know its long time but what can I do I wanted sent divorce paper from very long time but don't worry now I am sending a gift with it . Its your daughter . I know you love me very much but I don't .you didn't have anything   neither you are rich . you are from a from middle class family I never want to became your wife but it's fun to made you fool . Now I am going to marry according to my choice please sign the paper . and didn't want any relation with that baby of your so if you can keep her and if you didn't you give her some orphanage .  Now good bay and I wish you also lead a happy life  with your standard type wife .

Your beloved ex wife

Nitya .

After reading the letter Aymaan  got shock and sat down on the sofa after him Armaan and Albert also read and got shock 

Then they heard s crying sound all attention went toward the baby . Aymaan slowly went towards the baby and carry the baby and she stop crying .

Armaan : I will destroy her she dare to play with my son life .

Aymaan : No , dad please it request if she want it its ok , I want her happy .

Armaan : cupping his face son I know you are not in condition of think , we will after going home ,  now let's go .

Said that he took him to car with  Albert went  home

At Ananya palace .

Everyone were  wait for them except Arzaan ,  Ayan and Adi .

Listening car sound  they all become alert .

Ahahana : I think there are come .

Aruhi :  yes di , I think  our daughter in law also coming with them , Aliya we have to welcome them come with me  

Then  Ahahana saw three come of them enter into   the hall .

Ahahana : what happened why all you three look gloomy .
then her eyes went to the baby and she got shock . she look all of them but all become quite   .

Then Ahahana smile and said Ayu its ok
It's not a big deal . I know you are now younger to handle this but we are with don't be sad  its happy day for all us . Now I understand why we didn't find Nitya  she become scared but where is she we have to welcome  our daughter in law with our first grandchild .

Aruhi : what .  Wow , Ayu what it is girl or boy .

They didn't say anything they  try to understand  what happening .

Albert : Its girl mam

Aruhi : wow and Albert how many times I have to tell  you call me masi just like Ayu . where is our other daughter in law .

She started to find .

Armaan : she is not here. we will tell you everything now let us enter .

Ahahana : ok .

Armaan : Aliya take her with you .

And she take the baby from Aymaan and giving the baby went from there .

Then Armaan told everything what happened  there .

Ahahana : How can a mother do that , she look for money  mother love don't melt her heart .

Aruhi : How will Ayu  take this much betrayal  she will also suffer for her did .
Now we have to support Ayu  he is very young to bear this .

Armaan : I want to find that girl and made her realized with whom she  play game but Ayu didn't want that only for his happiness I  remains quite .

Saniya : every thing will alright . We have to remain clam .

Armaan : you are right ,

Aymaan pov

How can she do that I love her in my all heart . She never was this much heartless  to leave our daughter like this how will she live without her mother . If she want all money and richness I will give her all but she sent divorce paper . I hate her but also same time I cannot . I have to live for my family for my daughter .   From now I have only moto that to made my daughter good human being nothing else .