Chapter-24

After keeping Manvik basement, Ansh goes to the hall there Asmira now also unconscious. Aliya tries to stop blood by first aid and Ashana by hugging Nandini to console her.

Aliya : Ansh call doctor, she doesn't get conscious.

First, let me took her room.
Then he took her to a room, then called a doctor and elder family members.

Thereafter, Ansh went to Aymaan room and Ashana took Nandini to her room.

Aymaan room

Ansh : Now tell me Aymaan what was that?

But Aymaan in anger, didn't open his mouth.

Seeing this, Albart opened his mouth

Albert: Manvik is Aymaan and Nitya's friend from college.

Reyhaan : From where Nitya come in this.

Ansh : Nitya means Anyanya's mother.

Albert : Yes Actually, Nandini is Nitya , it is unclear to me why she changed her name.

Reyhaan and Ansh together : What!

Ansh : What is happening in our house, can anybody explain me?

Albart : They three are friends and the picture you saw it was Aymaan and Nitya's marriage photo . Where the photo is crop .
He cut Aymaan from the pic . What happened with us, you all know, but after Manvik confession I am also confused. I think Manvik made some misunderstanding between them.
Now whole thing only Nitya can tell us.

Ansh : let's go, We have to know the entire truth. Otherwise, I cannot get pace, give punishment to that idiot.

Ash went to Ashana room and knocked to see Ashana sitting with Nandini who was crying mass.

Aymaan who came behind Ansh go to her, held her hand and made her stand and asked angerly .
I want all the truth Nitya , you have only one chance to say what happened seven years ago.

Ashana who doesn't understand anything, looking curiosity at everyone.

Nandini started speaking : That day when you said you will be taking to your family about our marriage, I got a phone call from my uncle and aunt, so I had to go their home. They are talking about my marriage, but I refuse, and I want to talk about it to my parents . But took my phone and said I had to listen to them. After one week, I got unconscious and come to know about my pregnancy. After knowing that news uncle and aunt got furious, so I told them about our marriage. I got afraid what happened now I wanted to tell you but three days later, Manvik came to my house in worse condition like some accident happened and said you died in the accident and he somehow got save.As you said you two go home together. That's time I want to contact to your family, but I don't have any contact. Manvik said he talked to them, but they don't believe in marriage and don't want to do anything with me and my child. So, I can't do anything.  I got depression and for come complications in childbirth . And I gave birth to our death child. After listening to all these, Aymaan went to his room and came back with a letter and said,

“Then what is this.”

After opening the letter Nandini got shocked and believe me it's all these false I didn't write these, I never cheated you. And started crying then something chick her mind and this mean all those what Manvik said my child is alive. She asked in a hope.

Aymaan anger glaring at her and left the room angerly.

Leaving Nandini unanswered.

I should go and see Asmira's condition. Otherwise I will kill that betrayal with my hands before elder reach here. Said that he leave the room.

Reyhaan and Albert also leave behind Ansh to check Aymaan .

Nandini : Di (sister-in-law) please tell me, is my child alive?

Ashana : Nandini my dear, now also you don't understand, of course, Anyanya is your and Aymaan daughter.

Listening this, Nandini ran towards Anyanya's room. Where she is sitting scarily with her doll.

Nandini hugged her tightly and started kissing her whole face like she got her life.

After sometime later also, she keeps her in her embrace. She feels like someone again stanch her child from her.

Ashana patted her shoulder and asked the question of which roaming her brain from starting.

Ashana : Nandini ,why you introduce Aymaan as Nitya .

Nandini somehow managed herself : My full name is Nitya Nandini . But there I only used Nitya he doesn't know Nandini is also my name.

Maa , what happened why you're crying is that bad uncle hurt you? Asked Anyanya after sometime seeing her mother get clam.

Nandini shook her head in negative.
And again took her in her embrace.