Chapter-18

Nandini pov

I don't understand how can a mother leave a small child . I don't know why I feel to protect her from all danger keep her hide from all evil from world . In this marriage I got a very special thing that is Ananya . I never got chance to see my dead child face but see her feel like I got my child back may be she is new hope of my life .

At Ananya room

Ananya call someone by land phone

Otherside person pick up the phone .

Other side : Hello

Ananya : I am very angry on you

Other side : Papa is sorry Anu . You are sleeping that why I don't get you up to infront you .

Ananya : I am not Angry on that .

Aymaan : Then why are you angry ?

Anayna : You don't tell me that Maa  come back to us .

Aymaan stant to listen Ananya

Aymaan : Anu what are you saying ? Who come back .

Anayna : I am saying truth I never saw maa'a photo that's why you all fool by tell me that you marry a aunty and she will be my stepmom but you and marry again just like in Tv show do right .

Aymaan understand what Ananya refar

Aymaan : Why you feeling that she is your Maa  Anu

Aanya : Ohh it's simple stepmom don't save princess from getting slap they punish them but she save me from getting slap from that aunty it's only possible if only possible if she is my maa .

Aymaan shocked listening this

Aymaan : WHAT . Anu who stap you .

Ayanya in fear: no  one papa I am keeping the phone now good bye love you .

Said that she diconnect the phone before Aymaan incury her .

Aymaan pov

Who can try to hurt her ? I have to find out . But by whom there only president Nandini I should Asked her but I don't have her number .
I have to go there as soon as possible my daughter is not safe but who can person be It's can not be family member but who is outsiders there . It's marriage house so many outside maybe present there .

Aymaan : Albert make all my shidule tight so that I can go back quickly

Albert : Ok .

At Rathore mansion at night

A knock is heard on Nandini's room she slowly open the door and Ananya standing there

Nandini : What happened why don't you sleep till now .

Ananya : Can I sleep with you today

Listening her a small smile come on Nandini

Nandini : of course you can come inside .

Ananya get up on the bed made herself comfortable on her side
Nandini also laying on her side

Ananya : can I asked you something

Nandini nodding her head in affirmative

Anayna : Where are you gone leaving me papa this long . Maa

Nandini didn't expect this question and also that she thinks her as her real mom . She doesn't understand what answer she will do

After not getting any answer Ananya started

Ananya : Don't worry I am not Angry on you but I always miss you . But I think papa is angry on you that's why he never talk about you and never show me your photo also .

Nandini : who told you I am your maa .

Aanya : No one I find out myself as I am very intelligent like you .

Nandini : like me why not like your papa .

Ananya : oh.. ho grandpa always say all the sons of ours are fool . mean papa and all uncles are fool so I would have got intelligent like you right .

Nandini : No doubt .

Nandini herself : I am getting attached to her what happened when she found out I am not her real mom will she go from me . I want to become her maa but what she did not want now as she loving me thinking me as her real mom will she hate me after knowing the truth .