He's not alone

as the ocean was heard blow maleficent, he feels the wind blow through his hair as he slowly opens his eyes to see someone carrying him through the air as a set of wings was heard flapping through the wind. but sleep took over him again and he closed his eyes and the past came to haunt him. he had a flashback of when he fights arour and when he saw the scared face of the princess (Y/N) as she begged for him to not hurt arour until darkness took over fully. 

back at ulstead, Stefan looked at the smashed window that maleficent flew through before turning to nevar who was behind him, " tell me he's dead" Stefan said. nevar stood there with his hands behind his back before he said, " the iron pierced his flesh. he fell into the river and went or the falls." Stefan then took a step towards him and asks, " Then where is his head?" nevar remained silent before he replied, " there was something else. another creature. it pulled him from the depths of the sea. " Stefan raised an eyebrow before he asks, " what did it look like?" nevar was silent before he looked up at Stefan's office to where maleficent's wings were held, "him" nevar replied making Stefan hold his breath. " it carried him up into the sky." nevar finished as Stefan pasted back and forth, " hmm. a wounded animal lashes out and now he's not alone. we must be ready for war." Stefan walks towards his office and smashed the glass cases that held the wings, he pulled them out and dragged them to the forest as nevar held a torch to light their way. as they came to the deepest part of the forest Stefan placed the wings on the ground and turned to nevar, " hand me the torch" he said. nevar handed the king the torch and watched Stefan place the flames on the wings and watched as they burned to ash. 

maleficent gaps as he opens his eyes and sat up in fright. he then groans in pain as he held his chest as he calmed down. he looked around him to see he was in some kind of nest cave. he then looked down at his chest to see it was banged up as confusion overwhelms him. he then hears faint rumbling in the distance and wings whooshing. he stands up slowly and starts to walk down the hallway of the nest and hears voices echoing around him. as he came to the end of the hallway he looks down to see a steed drop below him, he takes a deep breath and falls down the hole. he used his magic to land on the ground safely but the pain of his injuries makes him weak and he lands on the ground with a thud. As he lied on the ground in pain, he hears the voices continue speaking in the distance as it grew louder. he slowly stood up as he tries to not think of the pain, he begins to walk towards the voice as he hears a man say, " if conall hadn't found him, he would be dead. they tried to kill him with this." then the man held up the iron bullet that was inside maleficent's chest as it hisses between the man's fingers. the man brings the bullet closer to his ear to hear the hissing clearly before saying " do you hear it?" he said quietly before yelling out, " do you hear it?!" everyone around him was quiet as their wings were lowered. " it's a message from the humans. I hear it loud and clear. time of us to die!" " humans have used iron against us for centuries." another man said, but the man who held the iron bullet wasn't having git and said, " and we are almost extinct because of it." " killing peasants on the moors will only lead to more conflict, borra." the other man said to borra. borra looked around before turning to the man as he said, " they've pulled the iron from the earth... made their swords and shields drove us underground. but this..." borra then drops the bullet as it landed on the ground making a pinging noise that echoed around the room, " this will finish us." he said. " our people are safe here for now. " the man said. " but for how long? the humans will find us. they will not stop. I call for war. " borra said, everyone around him nodded as they agreed with him, maleficent watched from the shadows as his eyes were wide as he saw his own kind around him, " I call for war! right now!" borra yelled out, everyone grunts in agreement but the man stepped forward, " there are too many humans. too many kingdoms." " conall, they will keep finding new ways to destroy us." borra said to conall. " we can't win," conall said before turning to the people around him before looking back at borra and said, " not this way."