The Wedding

as arour stood at the end of the aisle waiting for his bride, he hears the sound of a goat. a goat walks up and that when arour turned to diaval and asks, " can he-?" diaval looked at the goat and said, " he can change him back. I suppose" " only if we wanted to." a woman said making arour turn to see his mother as everyone clapped and cheered. " mother" arour said in happiness before hugging her. they let go of the hug as Leah patted her son's cheek with a smile, " I'm so glad to see you." arour said. " I've dreamed of this moment. two kingdoms united at last. and it's because of you. I'm so proud of you. so proud." Leah said with a smile before stepping to the side as the crowd cheers for their queen before she gave them a small wave.

the arour looked down the aisle and saw the blossom tree veins moved into to reveal his bride. (Y/N) smiled as maleficent linked her arm with his and began to walk her down the aisle to her groom. as they both walk down the aisle,  as dark feys and nobleman and noblewoman smiled and watched. as maleficent and (Y/N) made it to the end of the aisle and maleficent gave the princess a warm smiled to stepping away as arour took her hands. as arour and (Y/N) stood in front of each other with a smile, diaval tried not to cry before maleficent said, " pull yourself together". diaval nodded his head as he tried to wipe away his tears as the priest started, " we are here to join two kingdoms... divided by fear. today, you teach us we are not defined by where we are from... but by whom we love. the bands, please" arour looks down at pinto and picked up the wedding bands from the little flower basket that she held in her hand. arour placed the ring on (Y/N)'s finger before (Y/N) does the same with arour. " do you, arour, take (Y/N) " but before the priest could finish arour says,  " I do." (Y/N) smiled at this before the priest said, " do you, (Y/N), take arour..." " I do" (Y/N) said cutting the priest off making arour laugh a little. " then I pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride" and at that moment, arour pulls (Y/N) into a deep kiss as the crowd around them cheered. maleficent smiled before diaval looked and chuckled, "you're smiling" he said. maleficent nodded his head before looking back at arour and (Y/N) who broke the kiss before looking around at the crowd. (Y/N) let's go of arour's hand and walks towards maleficent and diaval " thank you, both of you" she said before hugging maleficent. he stood there in shock before he hugged her back, " you're welcome" he said kindly before they let go and (Y/N) turned to diaval, " and you said love doesn't end well" (Y/N) said to diaval who laughed before he takes her hand in his hand said, " well I was wrong" he kissed her hand kindly before (Y/N) walks back to arour to continue celebrating their wedding day. 

the next morning as the sun was rising, (Y/N) was on her and arour's bedroom balcony looking at the kingdom below. arour smiled as he walked towards his new wife and hugs her from behind, " it's a new day. " arour said as (Y/N) looked up at arour and smiled, " it is." she said before they both looked back at the view. then maleficent flew up from below, he flew in the air before he flew in front of arour and (Y/N), " morning." he said, " will you stay awhile?" (Y/N) asks kindly as maleficent thinks for a moment before smiling, " a little while. but don't worry, I'll see you at the christening." maleficent said before he gave (Y/N) and arour a wink as he flew off. arour stood there in confusion before he hears (Y/N) say to herself, " how did he know?" arour looks at her in shock before he asks, " is it true?" (Y/N) looked up at her husband and smiled as she nodded her head, " yes" she says. arour chuckled in happiness before he gave (Y/N) true love's kiss as he placed his hand on (Y/N) belly. 

meanwhile, maleficent was flying through the air as the wind hits his skin as he closed his eyes. then as he flew into the moors, he hears the sound of giggling next to him. he looked to his right and saw a young dark fey child flying alongside him. he smiled as he flew over the child to the other side of the child making her giggle. then maleficent looked and saw more dark feys flying near him. he flew off into the sky as diaval flew next to him in his crow form before maleficent and diaval flew off into the clouds.  it was finally over. there was no more war no more fighting, and they all lived

 happily ever after. 

*, thank you everyone for reading my books and liking them. I will be working on my other book, look forward to it. xxxxx *