The War

as the sound of explosions and shouting was heard as arour and (Y/N) looked out of the window in shock as they watch as dark feys turned into dust, the same went for diaval as he took cover behind a statue and looked in shock at the dark feys. " they look just like him" arour said as he grips the handle of his sword. borra stops in the air and called out to his pack, " withdraw! withdraw!" the dark fay fall back as arour said, " maleficent's starting a war. first my mother and now this" as arour walked into the room, (Y/N) tried to stop him, " arour wait." she said. " I knew I should have killed him that night." arour said out loud before (Y/N) grabs his arm and made him look at her, " arour. he didn't cure her." she said. " what?" arour asks in confusion, " maleficent didn't cure her. it was your father. " (Y/N) said. arour shakes his head in disbelieve. " what are you saying?" he said. " it was the spindle. " (Y/N) said before going towards the sleeping queen as she said, " the cure is still in it. but the king must have changed it so that she was put to sleep. your father used it against your mother" (Y/N) pulled up the queen nightgown to show the prink on her hip, " look" (Y/N) said as she showed the prink on her finger next to the queens prink. arour looked in shock, " it's the same. he was telling the truth." arour said. " maleficent was telling the truth about my father. in the dungeon when I went to save you. he said my father stole his wings and he was right!" arour said in anger. " arour, he's locked the moor folk in the chapel. this isn't a wedding. it's a trap." 

back at the dark fey's home. maleficent was still sitting next to conall with his head in his hand, as conall was taking his last breath as bright yellow magic flows around them. " remember where you came from." conall said making maleficent look at him. " remember who you are. I've made my choice. you'll have to make yours." maleficent nodded his head before placing his forehead on conall's as he felt his magic pass on to him. conall gaps as he took his last breath before maleficent stood up as he felt this new power flow through his body. he then looks up at the selection remains on the phoenix and smiled as he felt something form on his back as he lets out an evil laugh and his eyes went bright yellow and orange. back at ulstead, borra and more dark fey's flew towards the kingdom again, " stay low." borra called out as they flew to the lower part of the castle wall and flew upwards. " attack!" borra yelled out as more dark fey's stood out of the water. " ignite!" Stefan called out as the soldiers ignited some rope and some reed iron powder exploded in the air killing some dark feys. as the soldiers were fighting the dark feys, (Y/N) ran towards the church while arour went to confront his father. (Y/N) made it to the church and saw the moor folk and the three good fairies inside, " aunties! aunties!" she called out as a moor guard tried to break down the door, " it's too heavy!" (Y/N) called out as she tried to move the wooden barricade. " (Y/N)!" a voice called out. (Y/N) turned to see it was diaval. " diaval! what are you doing here!?" she said but he didn't listen and tried to move the wooden barrier. 

meanwhile, some dark fey's were flying towards Stefan as they were about to attack, but Stefan grabs a crossbow and fires at the dark feys making them smash through the stone wall and fall to their death. " father!" arour called out as he walked towards him in anger, " you have to stop this, now!" he said. " we are at war." Stefan said to his son who shook his head, " this isn't a war, it's a massacre." " arour, you don't understand. these creatures stand between us.. and everything we need to survive. " Stefan said. "you're wrong. we can stand together." arour said to his father, pleading for him to stop this fighting. " well, you're a fool to believe that. you don't know what it takes to fight for our king. " Stefan said. arour was now for angry than ever, " YOU LIED TO ME!" he yelled out in anger, " I am protecting the kingdom... and your throne" " what about mother? WERE YOU PROTECTING HER, TOO?!" arour said in anger, Stefan didn't know what to say, but before he could say anything, arour continued, " what about maleficent? where you're trying to protect the kingdom when you took away the one thing that was a part of him or were you doing it for your own game to become king?" Stefan looked around in shock before arour said, " you know I thought I was fighting the right monster, but now I know that I was fighting the wrong one?" Stefan felt betrayal that his own son was agents him, " the prince is not feeling well. see him to his chambers. now" Stefan said as some guards started to come towards arour. arour looked around before he saw some rope hanging on the edge of the tower, arour ran towards it and grabs it before he flew down to the courtyard. once arour landed on the ground he turned and saw that Percival was in front of him and drew his sword.