The Announcement Of A Wedding

the next morning, nevar went to the roof of the castle and walks towards a giant wooden megaphone that was aimed out towards the kingdom. he unrolled a scroll and started reading it out in the megaphone, " to all who live on the moors and kingdoms far and wide, the king and queen invite you... to attend the wedding... of their son arour and (Y/N) in three day's time. all are welcome. and all are expected!" never said before walking away with an evil smile knowing that the king's plan was begging. 

meanwhile, arour and (Y/N) were in their chambers looking out the window as they hear the announcement. (Y/N) walks up to arour and rubbed his shoulders knowing how scared he about everything." arour, we don't have to think about the wedding right now." she said. but arour sighs as he said, " my father is right. we owe it to everyone... especially my mother." (Y/N) shakes her head before making him turn to face her, " but what about maleficent?" she asks, arour takes her hand in his before leading her to the bed and sat down next to her. " he's gone, you're safe." he said, " but?" (Y/N) asks knowing there was something more to this, " while I was in maleficent's dungeon, he told me something that my father did, I don't know if I should believe it or not" arour said as he looked down at his feet. (Y/N) takes his chin in her hand as she made arour look back up at her, " trust your heart arour, and it will lead you to happiness." she said with a smile before arour placed a kiss on her lips. 

as the kingdom was getting ready for the big wedding, maleficent and conall landed in front of a high stone wall that held the bone remains of a winged creature as it shined in a bright orange glow, " the phoenix. it is said the dark fey began with him... evolved over centuries. you are the last of his descendants. his blood is your own. you are him. " conall said as he looked at maleficent who just started at the remains of the phoenix. " in your hands, you hold the power of life and death... destruction and rebirth. but nature's greatest power is the power of true transformation. you transformed you fought with arour." maleficent's mind brought him back to when he fought arour on the tower of arour's kingdom. " I'm asking you to take all of your fury... all of your pain... and not use it." conall said making maleficent look at him in confusion, " help is broker peace with the humans. because peace.... could be the dark fey's transformation." conall said as he and maleficent looked around them to see more dark feys looking at them, " the moors are our last true nature on earth." " and yet the moors named some humans as king and queen." maleficent said in anger before turning away from conall. conall sighs before he flaps his wings, and flew off towards a small mountain where he landed next to borra who was watching maleficent from above. " we've just heard. there's going to be a wedding at the castle in three days. humans will come from all over, that's when we attack." borra said, maleficent hears this and listens closely as borra said, " we'll kill the king and queen of ulstead... and their young prince." maleficent had an evil smile on his face, he knew that this was the way to get his revenge on prince arour and king Stefan. " their kingdom will fall, and the fey will rise again." 

back at ulstead, (Y/N) was about to show king Stefan her wedding dress since the queen was there to see it. she giggled before she stepped out of the changing screen and shows her father-in-law the wedding dress. she smiled as she spins as she said, " the fairies made it." ( Note; the dress she is going to wear for the wedding is above. if u don't like it you cant pick something else :))  the king smiled before he stood up, but before (Y/N) could say anything some guard came in and rolled in another wedding dress the was on its stand. (Y/N) looked confused before the king said, " my wife wor it when we got married." (Y/N) looked at the dress, it was beautiful but it wasn't for her. (Y/N) smiled out of kindness before she said, " I'm sure it's perfect." Stefan nodded his head before he walks away. later that day, (Y/N) was sitting with some of the queen's friends in a dining room as they talked as had some tea. she was dressed in fancy closes and jewelry, he hair was put up in a bun, it made (Y/N) not feel like herself. but as (Y/N) was in her own mind, she hears some people talk about her, arour and maleficent. " she's absolutely lovely. " a woman said before another noblewoman said, " considering how she was raised, even when she was being hunted down by an evil monster who cursed her." (Y/N) held her breath as her mind went back to what arour said to her about maleficent. she also knew something wasn't right about this. " it's a miracle prince arour came along. " another woman said as (Y/N) looked down at her tea, she saw her reflection in the tea and she didn't see herself anymore. " it's a miracle the poor child is alive at all.". 

later that night (Y/N) was standing on the balcony as the night air hits her skin. her mind was replaying the events that happened before arour asked her to marry him. but then the door of the balcony opens and arour walks to her, he could tell something wasn't right. " tell me what's troubling you" he said as he wrapped his arms around her hips, " it's nothing." (Y/N) replied, (Y/N), I know you better than that. " arour said as he looked into her eyes. (Y/N) sighs again and came clean, " this jewelry... my hair... all these rules. I can't breathe. I feel like I'm not Queen of the moors anymore. I feel like a different person." (Y/N) said. arour sighs as he takes her hand in his, " listen...  I fell in love with a girl in the forest and only her. you don't have to change. I don't want you to change. " arour said making (Y/N) smile, but her fear of maleficent returning, " I'm scared, arour." she said as she placed her hand on arour's shoulder as he hugged her. 

back in the lower room of the tower, lickspittle was working on a way to kill maleficent as he poured some iron power in a small bowl before using a pair of tweezers to pick up a glowing flower seed and placed it in the power.it changed color, from black to red.  " ah, yes" lickspittle said as he knew that had worked, " so...?" a voice asks behind him. he jumped and turned to see it was king Stefan, " does it work?" the king asks, "I only have a handful of fairy specimens to work with... and the extraction process is painstaking." lickspittle said. Stefan raised his eyebrow and began to walk towards lickspittle as he said, " extraction from what?" " tomb bloom flowers. they grow from the fairy's grave, contain their very essence. when you mix the pollen with the iron powder... the resulting dust ends a fairy's life. we will need thousands more." lickspittle explained as the king gave a small smile before saying," show me. " " very well," lickspittle said before he took a fairy out of a jar with a pair of tweezers. as the fairy's fought against the metal that held it, lickspittle took a small bit of the powder in a small spoon and raised it over the fairy but stopped and looks at the king who nodded his head. lickspittle pows the powder on the fairy as it cried out In pain before it dies and becomes a single flower. the king takes the flower in his hand and lets out a little laugh before he said, " finally, the moors will be mine. no more fairies." he then dropped the flower onto the floor before he stomped on it, crushing the flower under his boot. 

back in the dark fey's home, everyone was dancing and beating drums around a fire. maleficent sat and watches before a little girl walks up to him and kindly gives him a tree stick with some flowers on it. he smiled at the child before she giggled and ran off. but then he felt pain in his chest as he drops the twig. he sensed danger in the moors and he stood up and used his magic to take him back to the moors as he vanished into black smoke. maleficent's mind raced as he landed in the moors, he gasps in horror at the sight in front of him. the bloom flowers were gone, every signal one of them. he sensed someone behind him and turned to see it was borra before looking back at the empty field. " this is where we bury our dead. they've destroyed it. this is what humans do. they're nothing but locusts that swarm the earth." maleficent said in anger, " we have to stop them." borra said. but below them, king Stefan's soldiers were hidden in the bushes and aimed their crossbows at them silently as borra said, " you spent years fighting them.... now it's time to fight for your own." but then maleficent could sense someone was about to attack as he looked around and then hears someone yell out, " Fire!"

as the iron bullets were about to hit maleficent, then conall lands in front of maleficent as the iron bullets pierced his body. maleficent gasps in horror before he caught conall in his arms. he looked around and saw more soldiers about to fire again. but maleficent's used his magic to form a shield of vines around them as the bullets hit it. " reload. there's another one" a soldier yelled out as borra flew down and started to attack them. as borra was killing the soldiers, maleficent could hear the cry of pain from the soldiers as he sat inside the shield of veins. then there were silents, maleficent used his magic to lower the veins as borra flew down, " take him back, now. I'll be there soon" he said to borra who took conall in his arms and flew off. maleficent looked around before he was about to take off when he felt something near him, he heard faint whispers in his ear before he saw something buried under a pile of leaves. he walks towards it and started to dig up what was there with his hands as the dirty went under his nails, then he gasps in horror. he found his wings, or what was left of them. he picked up a feather that was all that remained as he looked at the pile of ash that was mixed in with the dirt. he started to feel tears fell down his face before he lets out a cry of pain as it echoed around the forest.  after a while, maleficent sat there in pain as he stopped crying, he held the feather in his hand before he looked at it and let out a sinister chuckle. he knew that there was a new war coming, he gets an evil smile as he knew he was going to enjoying this so much.