The Real Truth

it was a bright day as (Y/N) looked at the queen's wedding dress before looking at her wedding dress. the church bell started tolling in the distance before she looked out of the window to see the moor creatures and the three good fairies coming out of the woods and into the town as the town's people started to cheer, (Y/N) saw this and smiled. meanwhile, Diaval was watching the town celebrate the wedding from the rooftops when he hears a woman yell out," why can't humans come in, too?" he then saw some guards ordering some wedding guests away from the castle which he found odd, " why can't we come in?" a nobleman asks the guard. now Diaval was curious, " now, this is fascinating?" he said to himself as his mind told him to investigate. he started to jump from rooftop to rooftop as he was making his way to the castle, he knew that something wasn't right at all. 

meanwhile at the castle, as (Y/N) was looking at the kingdom below there was a knock at the door. she goes to open it a little to see arour standing outside, " I know it's bad luck... but I had to see you." arour said with a smile before he presents (Y/N) with a flower, " a tomb bloom?" (Y/N) asks as she takes the flower in her hand in curiosity. " where did you get this?" she said, arour just smiled before he looked out of the window behind him to see the sun before turning back to his bride, " from my father. the sun's up. it's our wedding day." arour said before he walked away as (Y/N) closed her door with a smile. as (Y/N) looked at the flower, she felt that something wasn't right as the words arour said echoed in her mind, " From my father" arour's voice said in her mind, (Y/N) had so many questions and she was about to find out. she placed the flower in her desk before she left her room and began to walk down the hallway. as made it to Stefan's office and saw books were everywhere and the curtains were covering the window making the room dark. but then a shattered glass case that sat in front of a wall caught her curiosity. she looked at it before she looked at the bookcase and saw a book sticking out out the shelf. she pushed the book back on the shelf as she hears a thud, she then pulled that book out and there was a clicking noise before a doorway opens making (Y/N) jump back in shock. (Y/N) was scared at that moment as she looked at the dark doorway before she took all her fear and placed it back in her mind before walking down the secret hallway. 

back at the dark fey's home, some dark feys were trying to heal conall as they started to chant some words as bright magic started to form around conall's body. maleficent stood there was watched, he felt like this was all his fault. he then saw conall lifting his hand towards maleficent, who walked towards him and took his hand in him for comfort as conall tried to catch his breath. maleficent sighs before looking at borra in worry and anger. 

back in the castle, Diaval started to climb the castle wall before making it to the top. he checked to see if the coast was clear before he started making his way towards the church. meanwhile, (Y/N) made it to the secret lab as lickspittle was working, she then saw something in a small room on the other side of the lab. as she started walking towards it, lickspittle looked up and saw her, " what's this? nobody is allowed in here except me and I'm already here so go away!" he said as he stood up from his chair, but (Y/N) didn't listen as she got closer to the room to see the spinning wheel that cursed her all those years. as lifts her finger to the spindle and then she saw a vision of that night when the queen was cured, but it showed her the real truth. 

- vision of the dungeon- 

 " what do you mean? my father and king (F/N) would never hurt a soul in his life!" Arour said as he defended his father's name until maleficent explained why he hates, king Stefan and king (F/N). " one night. they came and tricked me to let them back in the pool of jewels. when we went in I was knocked out cold. I didn't remember a thing until I woke up. the jewels were gone and my winds were stolen. they did this to me" maleficent said in anger.