❝Chapter 24❞

Y/N'S POV~

Jin: Mom and Dad... they got into an accident.

BTS, Y/N (Except Jin): WHAT?

Jimin: are they okay? Did something happen?

Jin: I don't know. We will get to know once we reach the hospital.

Y/N: M-mom, d-dad-

Jungkook: Lil sis, you okay? Calm down.

Y/N: n-no.

I said and hugged Jungkook oppa tightly and buried my face in his chest. I started crying too as I felt his tears on my shoulder, we stayed like that until we reach the hospital. After 35 minutes we reach to hospital and rushed towards the reception.

Jin: room of Mr and Mrs Kim?

Receptionist: they are in the operation theatre and you can't meet them yet.

Suga: tell the room number, we can wait outside.

Receptionist: okay they are in Room No. 507.

We all nodded and rushed towards the lift. After that, we stood in front of the room and looked through the window but the doctor come outside and looked at us. While we all rushed to him.

Doctor: who are you guys?

Jin: we are their children, now tell us how are they?

Doctor: operation is still going on, we can't tell anything right now.

I sigh and started crying again and looked down but I saw Jimin oppa going to the doctor and grabbed him by his collar and the doctor looked at him in horror.

Doctor: w-what are you doing?

Jimin: you have to save them.

Jungkook: yeah, do anything but save them.

Taehyung: or I will burn the hospital down.

RM: you three calm down and apologize to him.

Jimin: hyung but—

Jhope: NOW. Didn't you hear him?

Jimin: we are sorry doctor.

Jungkook, Taehyung: we are also sorry.

Doctor: it's ok, we are trying our best to save them, please calm down and let us do our work.

He said and turned around, walking away.

Jin: And you three.

Jin oppa said, glaring at Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin oppa. While the three immediately gulped, bowing as an apology.

Jimin: sorry hyung, i-it's just...

Taehyung: I-I don't want something to happen to them.

Suga: we understand Taehyung-ah, we all going through the same thing but what you all did was immature.

Jhope: the poor doctor was just doing his work.

Jungkook: sorry hyungs, we won't repeat it.

He said, bowing again while the other four eldest nodded their heads. I couldn't anymore, I stood up and ran from there. I went towards the rooftop ignoring their calls. I sat on the bench there and started crying while looking at the sky. God! Why don't you want to see me happy?