O8. PREDATOR ON THE LOOSE

I STUFFED MY clothes into my locker, chugging the last bit of water from my bottle before walking to the water fountain to refill it.
stiles came up behind me, running his hand through my hair. i smiled.

was it something more?

"hello, dimwit." i giggled.

"hey, phia." he grinned.

the fountain, blocked and surrounded by lockers, gave us space and alone time. i continued to smile up at him, his hands wrapping around my waist, pulling me closer. i chuckle slightly. my hands go up to cup his face, goosebumps covering my arms at his cold skin.

"hey." i repeated.

"hey, uhm, wanna talk to scott?" he asks.

"sure, after this."

"after wh-" i placed my lips on his, a smile forming on his lips.

we fit together, like a puzzle. perfect movement, perfect warmth, everything perfect.

soulmate signs.

i parted from him, he groaned in desperation. he leaned back in to kiss me again but i turned away, his lips landing on my cheek. i giggled and let go of the boy, grabbing my water bottle and walking past him.

his hand went back to my waist and pulled me back. "you are my first kiss." he whispered. my eyes widened.

"really? a handsome boy like you, never been kissed? that's crazy!" i joked. i placed another kiss on his lips once again and strolled away.

"did you apologize to allison?" i questioned scott, leaning against the locker. stiles arrived not long after, waiting for the response.

"yeah."

"so, is she giving you a second chance?"

"yeah."

"yeah?! alright, so everything's good!" stiles exclaimed. stiles grabbed my hand and spun me.

"no." scott interrupted.

"no?"

"remember the hunters?" scott asked. "her dad is one of them."

"what?!" i yelled.

"her dad?!" stiles yelled back.

"shot me.."

"allison's father?"

"with a crossbow."

"allison's father?"

"yes, her father!! oh my god!" scott choked, fear filling his eyes. i reached forward and slapped the fear out of him. i grasped his arm in my right hand, sweat pooling in my palms.

"oh, my god-" stiles mumbled.

"no, scott, come on, snap back. you okay? hey, all right, he didn't recognize you, right?" i inquired, my voice raising in anger. scott felt my hand shaking against his arm so he gripped it tightly.