O10. SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW

I STOOD WITH allison, her rushing through the hallway toward scott, me trudging behind slowly. i was exhausted, barely getting any sleep from stiles snoring loudly against my stomach all night.

"allison, slow down."

"no, i wanna talk to scott."

i groaned and pushed my legs to go faster. we reach scott, his hand pressed his phone to his ear.

"hey." scott grinned after allison tapped scott's shoulder. i pull my phone from my messenger bag, checking for missed calls.

"hey. you busy?" allison questioned.

"no, no, just my mom. she's nothing." scott responded. i scoffed, raising an eyebrow. disrespect melissa, i kill. i don't care if that's your mom. "i mean, it's nothing. uhm, i'm never busy for you. hi, soph."

"i like the sound if that," allison smiled, her perfect teeth shining in the horrid school lighting. "i have to run to french class but i wanted to let you know that i'm coming to your game tomorrow. for both of you."

"you are?" scott exclaimed.

"and we're all going out afterwards. you, me, lydia, jackson, and sophia. it's gonna be great," allison conveyed, then turned to me. "tell stiles to come too."

my eyes widened and i turned away, hiding my flushed face. stiles and i promised not to tell scott in case, for some reason, it didn't work. i scurried away, spotting stiles at his locker talking to coach.

-

SCOTT AND I hurried out of the class, a feeling of relief wafted over me. i chugged water from my bottle as we walked, using scott's arm as a guide so i wouldn't run into anybody. we're suddenly pulled into a corner by the staircase, water spilling from my lips and dripping down my dress.

"fuck!" i shouted, turning to glare at the culprit. stiles smiled back me, apologetically. my white pearls bit down angrily at my lips. if i yelled at him like a girlfriend, scott would find out. or would he? don't risk it. "jesus, stiles, what do you want?" i asked, changing the subject. i looked down at my shirt, the water still flowing down the flower patterned gown i wore. too bad this dress is now covered in blood.

stiles pulled me and scott closer, pointing to his father in the upstairs hallway. mr. stilinski talked to a fellow officer. "come here. tell me what they're saying." he chimed, his hot breath on my neck. i tried to hide my blush, my eyes looking over at the boy. his face was triumphant and i growled at him.

"can you hear them?" stiles asked. scott turned to us, anger in his eyes. he shushed the boy.

"he wants to establish a curfew." scott said. stiles and i send glances to each other before looking back to the werewolf. we started to hurriedly walk down the hallway, following scott.

"unbelievable. my dad's out looking for a rabid animal while the jerk off who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants." stiles groaned, rubbing his hand down his pale face.

"you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about derek." i asserted, rolling my eyes with a smirk, the urge to hold his hand was very strong.