.Act Twelve.

Lucy
⚔️

"She was talking to me, dummy" Natsu growled at the devious man. I haven't seen him this aggressive yet.. and he's acting this way just to protect me.

"You've got a big mouth for someone bound to a chair cemented to the ground" he replied sarcastically, his tone deeper than before. "I'll melt it" Natsu replied sounding differently himself.. a darker tone than I'm used to. He's keeping his head hanging lower than usual too.

What is that power I sense?

It's godly and it's rising.
"Tsk. I'll ignore that. I came for the girl anyways." The man replied once more, making his way over to me. "Don't touch Lucy."

Once My eyes laid on Natsu My heart pounded a million beats per minute

His eyes burned a golden amber and his body was engulfed in flames. "Tsk" the man ignored Natsu's warning, continuing to unbind me from the chair.

"You seem to not entirely understand." The dark haired goon rolled his eyes not knowing how much clearer he needed to be.

I could feel his grip tighten on me as the binds loosened. "Hey watch it buddy" I groaned in pain.

My body had already been beaten by the other men, any contact to my skin is agonizing. "Masters got some more questions for you, I suggest saving your breath until then." He bellowed behind me, now tugging me away from the seat.

Just when his hand touched the bars to the cell, a loud thud sounded. "I said. Don't Touch Lucy." Natsu roared, his fist connecting with the goons gut next to me. It all happened so fast my eyes felt deceived. I glanced over to the broken chair he was seated in, disbelief still rattling me.

I scanned the distance before looking back at the mess Natsu had just made. "Natsu, that's enough he's out cold let's just go" I whisper-yelled, my hands gripping tightly onto his arms in an attempt to snap him out of it.

"Right." The pinky mumbled, sweeping me off my feet princess style and gunning it for whatever exit we could find first. I'm afraid the escape was too easy.. "Here Luce take my jacket." He set me down, my bare feet enjoying the feeling of the soft cool grass.

"Thank you" I replied gratefully, putting it on. "Hey.. I know you don't ever take it off but can I use your scarf too?..." his face looked a little unsure at first but once he took a good look at my body he gave in. "Can't have them staring at you." He mumbled, crossing his arms and looking over his right shoulder.

"You're cute when you pout" I giggled, opening his scarf and wrapping it around my lower half to make a skirt. "Natsu I feel so exposed" I groaned. He chuckled and muttered "Because you are. Let's go"

He picked me up again, running as fast as he could wherever his nose could take him. "Where is he?" The prince whispered under his breath. "Who?" I questioned, trying not to break his focus. "Happy" he replied and my heart felt relief. Happy came to rescue me too. They came together.

"Natsu!!! LUCY!! Look everyone's here too!" Happy's high pitched voice warmed us both. Natsu made his way toward the sound. "Happy where'd you go?" He questioned my blue exceed. "After you got pounded into the ground I found a way to escape, I heard Carla! So I ran to save her too"

"Wrong, Tomcat at least tell the real story" Carla replied in the small distance ahead. "Fine. They were flying over here to rescue you and Lucy. But you two are already out now... wait how did you guys get out?" Happy stated in reply.

Natsu and I explained the story as we all made our way back to the guild. I'm not too sure what kind of power I felt coming from him.. to know we have him on our side is crazy.

Timeskip~

"The guild is in shambles..." Erza stepped closer to the wreck we saw in front of us. "Children!" Master yelled from the center of the rubble we call our guild.

"Gramps what happened?" Natsu quizzed, his eyes scanning the mess with disbelief plastered on him. "They've got hybrid demons on their side. Demonoid beings with the ability to use the power of any dragon they conquer. We only faced three." Master ended, looking down at the ground in thought.

"A hybrid demon dragon that can change dragon abilities based on what dragon they slay... how in the world is he able to do that?!" Natsu groaned loudly. "How many more do they have out there is the question" Erza commented, the lot of us circling around our masters.

"At this moment I don't have enough information to calculate properly... but from what I do know.. if there's an army we're going to need the help of the other guilds." Mavis joined in, her long blonde hair and large dark green eyes illuminated in the sun.

"That won't do.." Natsu began to pace. "Dude chill, we're all involved now that magnolia was attacked. No need to freak." Gray tried to calm the dragon prince but I'm sure it only pissed him off more.

"One of them talked to me." Lisanna spoke up from behind Elfman, her big brother. "What did they say?" Natsu's eyes landed on her, I could see the redness in her cheeks even with the bright light in my eyes.

"He asked about you. I didn't tell him anything. I wouldn't dare to.. but those hybrids have a human side. He had a human side to him" Lis explained sounding a lot less confident than normal.

"What do you mean he had a human side?" Mira asked her little sister, worry filling her eyes like she had a bad feeling about this.

"He didn't choose to be a hybrid. They were a part of a peaceful demon tribe across the sea.. him and his group of friends. We just talked about his life and I got to understand them a little more.." she explained further but I could feel the tension building in what was our grand room.

"Even so, right now they are enemies of FairyTail." Makarov ended the conversation. Clearing up that no matter what this is war.

Rubi
❤️
Hey everyone! Hope all is well! Been working on my melizabeth series lately so my apologies ! I do have so many plans for this book and the development of Nalu!

Sound off in the comments and let me know how you all feel! Thanks for reading.

Until Next Time
✌🏼