jealousy Malia hale x Fem! Reader

Y/n was putting something in her locker when Theo walked over and started to flirt with her

Y/n was putting something in her locker when Theo walked over and started to flirt with her. When Malia looked over Y/n was laughing and smiling not stopping Theo. "What's wrong" asked Scott looking in the same direction as Malia.

"Theo" she said through gritted teeth. She walked over slamming the locker door. "Y/n come on lessons going to start soon" she said grabbing Y/ns arms.

"Malia we have 15 minutes" Y/ns said and Malia growled glaring at Theo who was smirking. "OK fine let's go" Y/n said they both walked away leaving Theo stood there. They walked around a corner and Malia pushed Y/n against a wall.

"What do you think your doing" Malia said and Y/n looked Malia up and down.

"Malia I have no idea what you are on about" Y/n said and Malia rolled her eyes. "Baby girl please tell me what's wrong" Y/ns said looking in her eyes.

"You and Theo huh" she said and Y/n looked at her confused. " oh come on y/n don't play dumb with me I saw you to just now" Malia said with tears in her eyes.

"Theo was my brothers friends and he helped him before he died I have to be nice to Theo for My brother" y/n said and Malia let her go. Y/n smiled pulling Malia in for a hug.

"I would never choose anyone else but you I love you Malia I always have and I always will" Y/n said and Malia smiled she buried her head in y/ns neck. "Anyways your so cute when your jealous" y/n smirked and she pulled away and punched my shoulder.

Y/n held her shoulder and pouted "and your so cute when you pout" she said and y/n shook her head walking to next lesson.