Cora hale x male reader

Y/n was sat on the bench he had just found out his date had run off with some other guy and now he's on his own at the dance

Y/n was sat on the bench he had just found out his date had run off with some other guy and now he's on his own at the dance. Y/n sighed watching as the other couples dances while he was on his own.

"Look who it is," someone said and he looked up to see Derek's little sister. Y/n was always at Derek's house and had seen her around but never got the chance to talk to her.

"Cora isn't it," y/n said standing up. She laughed.

"Yeah it's Cora and you must be Y/n Derek's best friend," she said.

"Yeah that right anyways what you doing here," he asked and Cora rolled her eyes.

"I came here to party but it seems like I lost my date," she said and y/n laughed.

"That makes the two of us mine ditched me for another boy," y/n said and Cora giggled.

"Bad taste in women," she said and y/n laughed looking Cora up and down.

"I would say my taste isn't too bad," he said biting his lip and Cora blushed. Y/n smirked happily as he got a reaction.

"Let's dance," Cora said dragging him to the dance floor and began to do a slow dance.

"I have I told you how beautiful you're looking today," y/n said and Cora shook her head.

"Imagine what Derek would do if he found out you were hitting on me," Cora said and y/n laughed.

"He would kill me but make it slow and painful," I said and we both laughed. "It he would rip my throat out with his teeth," he said and Cora giggled.

'Now that sounds more like Derek" she said and y/n smiled.

"If you now bust this weekend maybe I could take you out on a date," he asked and Cora smiled the biggest smile.

"I would love to she replied and y/n couldn't be happier.