Peter hale x injured reader

Y/n was at a party with Scott and his pack but it wasn't just any party they were undercover, they needed to find the hunter base and this was their only lead

The night before peter tried to talk Y/n out of it but she was too stubborn. Peter walked into the club trying to find his mate but y/n was nowhere to been seen.

He asked Scott and he said she should be around but that's when they heard a wolf's cry and not just any wolf it was y/n.

Adrenaline kicked in and Peter ran outside to find a ring of mountain ash. He looked up and saw stiles there. "Break it" he growled and stiles looked at him confused.

"Are you crazy I'm not breaking it until Scott comes out" stiles said and this made Peter angry.

"Y/ns in trouble now break it," he said and stiles knew when it came to y/n it was no joke so he broke the seal.

Taking a deep breath in Peter ran towards where he thought y/n might be. In the distance, he saw a rundown warehouse.

He reached the door and broke it down calling out for his mate. He listened and heard their heartbeats. "That must be them, don't worry y/n im coming" he whispered

Peter kicked down the door and saw his beloved mate on the floor with bullet wounds. He saw red and killed every hunter in the room before running over to y/n.

"Hey im here you're going to be ok I promise," Peter said looking into y/ns eyes.

"It's my big bad wolf here to save me" she whispered and Peter couldn't help but smile.

"Why did you have to go, why didn't you stay like I told you to and none of this would have ever happened," Peter said and y/n smiled.

"You know what I'm like too stubborn to listen," she said and Peter laughed. Placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You're going to be ok I promise" Peter whisper and y/n fell unconscious in his arms.