Lydia martin x fem reader

Lydia and Y/n are childhood friends they were always together

Lydia and Y/n are childhood friends they were always together. That's until y/n had to move away. Lydia lost without Y/n. "Scott I don't know what I'm going to do," Lydia said walking down the hallway.

"I know Lydia we all will miss y/n but her father is an alpha of another pack and he needed to leave," Scott said.

"Who said I wanted to go with him," y/n said standing being them.

Lydia turned around and looked shocked. "It's been two months y/n you could have told me you weren't moving away," Lydia said and y/n laughed.

"Yeah but what's the fun in that I honestly my dad wanted me to but I couldn't leave you, I love you," y/n said and Lydia smiled jumping into y/ns arms.

"I love you too," she said and y/n pulled Lydia in for a kiss. "You have no idea how long I waited to do that" Lydia said and y/n giggled.

"Hey y/n im glad your staying," Scott said awkwardly and y/n laughed.

"I'm glad I'm staying Scotty," y/n said and we all walked down the hallway.

"So what's your father going to do now your staying here," asked Lydia holding y/ns hand.

"I'm not sure he said he was moving to someplace with a lot of forests and woodlands" y/n sighed

"So will you see him again," asked Scott and Lydia squeezed her hand.

"I don't know I hope I do it's just going to be a while" y/n sighed.

"Don't worry y/n your father is strong and if you get lonely you will always have me and my mum" Lydia smiled.

"I'm just hoping wherever he does he's happy" y/n smiled kissing Lydias cheek.