Scott McCall X male pregnant reader

A/n- this was a request I hope you enjoy. :)

Y/n has been 2 months pregnant and Scott can't stop worrying about him

Y/n has been 2 months pregnant and Scott can't stop worrying about him. All day at school all Scott can think about is y/n and weather he is same or not.

Most of the time y/n spent his time with Derek while Scott was at school. Y/n was walking down the street when someone came up behind him. "We'll look who it is" a hunter laughed and y/n turned on his heel.

"What are you doing here it's not safe for you at night" y/n laughed and the hunter rolled his eyes.

"I should be telling you the same thing" he laughed pulling out a gun.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" y/n laughed. He could smell Scott was close.

"Why shouldnt I" the hunter laughed thinking this was all some game.

"Cause you haven't met my boyfriend and trust me when I say this you don't want to see him when he's angry" y/n smiled and saw Scott come up behind the hunter.

"I could easily take him" the hunter said.

"Could you now" Scott said transforming into his wolf for and easily defeating the hunter.

"Y/n are you ok he didn't hurt you did ha and how's the baby" Scott asked and y/n smiled putting his hand on his cheeks.

"I'm ok don't worry I just want to go him" y/n said and they walked home.

"I'm never going to let you out my sight again, it's hard to think what would have happened if I wasn't there" Scott said

"Scott I'm fine I promise" y/n said and Scott sighed.

"I'm going to take more time off school and not let anyone near you or our child" Scott said.

"I love you so much Scott but you can't spend the rest of your life make sure I'm ok every second of the day" y/n laughed.

"I can try" he said and y/n grinned kissing his head. "I love you" Scott said

"I love you too" y/n replied.