Jackson x male reader

A/n- hey guys this was a request I hope you guys like it.

Y/n has just started school a few weeks ago

Y/n has just started school a few weeks ago. He was nervous because at his last school gay people wasn't expected. Y/n walked down the hallway when he bumped into someone.

Y/n looks up shyly to see a handsome man standing there. He smiles shyly as he picks up the things he dropped. "I'm really sorry about this" Y/n said and the man smiles.

"Don't worry about it, it's not every day someone as cute you bumps into me" he said and y/ns felt his cheeks heat up.

"I'm Jackson," he said holding out his hand. Y/n took it and Jackson helped him to his feet.

"I'm Y/n" he smiled looking Jackson in the eye. They both haven't noticed they were still holding each other's hand.

"Is there any chance I could get your number?" Jackson asked and y/n smiled.

"That would be great, I will write it down for you," Y/n said quickly pulling out a pen and paper writing his number down.

"Thanks," Jackson said putting the paper in his breast pocket. "You're new here fight, I will show you around and maybe at lunch you might want to hang out with me," Jackson asked and Y/ns smile only got bigger.

"I would love to," y/n said and they both walked down the corridor together but all y/n could think about was Jackson.

Maybe moving to beacon hills wasn't such a bad idea after all. Y/n smiled thinking of what the future might hold.