Derek hale x male reader

Y/n had been at a party when he got really drunk and called Derek telling him he needed picking up

Y/n had been at a party when he got really drunk and called Derek telling him he needed picking up. Derek was already angry at y/n for going to the club and now this.

"Hey handsome I was wondering when you would get here" y/n smiled walking over to Derek and falling on him.

"Y/n you said you were a little drunk, but your wasted" Derek said picking y/n up bridal style and carrying him back to the car.

"Have I told you how handsome and sexy you look in the moonlight?" y/n said and Derek rolled his eyes.

"Stop talking," he said looking at the road ahead. "Y/n I don't want to know what happened today but when we get back home your going straight to bed.

"Sounds fun" y/n said and Derek couldn't help but smile.

"You're going to bed to go to sleep and hope the hangover isn't as bad as I think it is," Derek said and y/n pouted.

"But im fine" y/n said and Derek pulled up. Y/n tried to get out but fell flat on his face. "Ow," he said with his face in the mud.

Derek chuckled walking over and helping him up. "Come on let's get you to insure where you can get some rest and I could go back to sleep," Derek said belong y/n into the loft.

Derek walked in and put y/n down on the sofa. "In sorry for going to the pasty Derek I just needed an escape from life and before I met you drinking helped me," y/n said and Derek sighed.

"I thought you were better than this y/n, you promised me you would stop and you broke it," Derek said looking upset

"I know and im sorry but Derek I can't live without you, you are my life force," y/n said and Derek smiled.

"I love you" Derek. Said kissing y/nz head and when he looked down y/n was already asleep.