The First Day I met Him

I can't believe my Grandma forced me to do this. Just because I'm the only "banshee" in the family after 70 years doesn't mean she can just boot me off to America and expect me to learn everything from a bunch of superhero's, call me stubborn I don't care!
I looked around the place to see who would be meeting me, I saw three figures walk towards me and I already knew who they were:

Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man, Steve Rogers; also known as Captain America and Natasha Romanoff. I was sent files on the original 6 to get me to settle in more easily. "Are you y/n y/l?" asked Natasha I think. "Ha yeah I am, hello." I considered myself that type that is shy and awkward but tries to be confident.
They showed me around, talked about training and introduced me to everyone. One guy did stand out to me: brown hair, sharp blue eyes like the ocean, probably 6'0. We shook hands but he gave me a bit of a look and I went to unpack everything in my room:

(Your room)

I'm also the type who likes to read a lot, it could be any genre! You name it! I placed myself on my bed, plugged in y/favouritesong and read y/favouritebook

I'm also the type who likes to read a lot, it could be any genre! You name it! I placed myself on my bed, plugged in y/favouritesong and read y/favouritebook. After a couple weeks I got the gist of things but Mr "I got an attitude problem" still gave me death stares of some sorts like no offence to the lad but he can cry himself a river, build a bridge and get over it for the love of Satan!

One night, Tony suggested that in order for us to work better as a team- we all should play some games and have some fun while we are at it. I was reluctant at first, mainly because I was on a really important chapter of my book where there's a huge plot twist about to happen but Natasha and Wanda dragged me out my room. "Hey Y/n! It's your turn!"
Clint shouted chucking me the dice, Vision thought it be a nice idea to play Monopoly for the giggles. I rolled the dice then went to go get a drink, Bucky was there too so that was definitely NOT awkward. He rolled his eyes as I walked over and that was when I finally chose to speak up "Ok that's it mate! What the hell is your problem?" He turned around and gave me look of confusion "What do you mean problem? If anything, it's you who has the damn problem!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the next room "I have done nothing but be nice to you! When Steve said you weren't eating much I made you some noodles! By the empty bowel I found at 1 in the morning I could tell you ate it! I care about anyone no matter how long I have known them because that's how I was raised! All you have done is just give me dirty looks like I'm a piece of plastic left on the street and I'm sick of it!"

He looked at me shocked, crouched down to my level with the same amount of shock. "Y/n, does this normally happen to your eyes? They have a change of colour?" Did he seriously just...? I slapped him across the face and like a boss, walked back and continued to play the game with the others. He soon walked in, saw me, smirked and sat in the seat across me 'what is he playing at?'

I suddenly heard gunshots but nobody seemed to have heard anything. Bruce looked at me like I was crazy and asked if I was ok, I guessed it was just a figment if imagination....