Within the mind

⚠️Warning: smut⚠️

He was behind me as I moved the taps to make a hot but cold shower for us. Bucky turned me around and slowly removed my clothing and studying me, I did the same to him and we both got in the shower. Bucky pushes me against the wall, kissing me hard with hot water moving past our bodies and his tongue was on my lips asking for entrance.

I teased him a little by not accepting him so in reaction he moved my arms above my head began to suck on my tits. My breath quickened and moaned, he moved back to my mouth but this time there was no passion. All tongue and teeth. Hands finding themselves down to his hard, throbbing cock, I brushed my fingers along and whispering in his ear "Do you want to be touched daddy?"
He nodded "Use your words"

Bucky gulped, his breath was seriously heavy "yes baby" I smirked and continued to tease him "then beg for it" He closed his eyes whimpering for the smallest touch. "Please"

•~3rd person~•
Y/n wrapped her hand around his sizeable dick and moved it up and down while Bucky shoved two fingers up y/n clit, gasps and moans mixed between the two and neither could control themselves around each other. Y/n threw her head back as her moans got louder and Bucky smirked, he loved pleasing her just as much as she loved pleasing him. "Ah faster y/n!" She obeyed then let go when Bucky was about to complete. He wines but took revenge quickly by mirroring her actions, they couldn't hold their need for each other so Bucky walked up to her "jump for daddy why don't you"

She smirked and challenged him "why don't you come and make me?" And he did just that. Harsh kisses were exchanged and Bucky proceeded to push his massive dick into y/n getting more than moans and groans, it was huge pleasurable screams and sighs. "God your so big!" Y/n yelled. Bucky smirked "You can say that while your so tight doll face"
Soon they both came, got out but y/n had a hard time walking. So Bucky carried her bridal style and they were sat cuddling on the bed while Bucky brushed y/n's hair. "We're so definitely doing that again love" he talked as he nuzzled himself into y/n's shoulder. "Yeah, that was amazing" y/n giggled.

If they both ever picked a moment they would never want to leave? This would be that moment for them.
Especially since the next few days would change their paths to opposite directions.