8 Letters

•~Bucky's pov~•
I got back to the compound still in shock that she's gone...
Everyone asked where she was and where we went, Steve managed to get them off my back and said I would explain when I was ready. How could she just do that? Without saying a proper goodbye?! I went to her room,  picked up a glass and threw it against a wall.

My body collapsed on the floor when I saw 4 letters

My body collapsed on the floor when I saw 4 letters. Two were addressed to her brother and sister, another to the team and one to me. I opened mine with all my tears blurring my vision:

Dear Bucky,
You have no idea how sorry I am. I love you so so much, it's why I had to do it! I figured out what the voices wanted. When I got into the accident, a group called El Olvidado made a deal with Hydra and took me to keep having predictions no matter what. One night, I walked into that exact room and landed in there. I was then found in an orphanage in modern time where my parents adopted me, only them and my Grandma knew about it.

The pit was going to spread so I had to put myself back in it to stop. El Olvidado wanted you, Wanda and Pietro to go in! Why? I don't know. I wish I could give you all the answers but I'm afraid I don't,  I remember that it was you who led the team who killed my parents but I don't blame you! Believe me!

James, I love you in so many ways I don't know how to describe. Always remember that, but move on! Live your life the way YOU want to!

-y/n

I felt something in the envelope, it had my dog tags that I gave her and a small fake rose. There was a little tag in y/n's hand: Beauty and The Beast my love xx
I keep telling myself, I'll be alright but I know I won't. I picked up my phone and called her just to hear her voice, God someone take me off this answering machine so I can stop leaving these messages she won't ever get. And all these cries for help that she'll never see and she'll never check. I guess it's easy for her to leave me but I would trade it all for one minute because I really need to her to talk to.

I stare at the door knowing she'll never walk through...

||Time skip- 2 weeks||
I wake up from another nightmare, I turn my side still wishing she was there. I wouldn't care if she was mad at me, just her. There. Next to me.
I gave everyone their letters but no one knew where her body was or even if she was alive! Ava blames me for taking her there in the first place, I think everyone did but they also knew she would've gone with or without me. She was about to!
I couldn't move on. I wouldn't!

Y/n is the one for me. I look at the ring, it wasn't just a promise ring but a ring I hope she would wear for the rest of her life. An engagement ring, sure it was early but I was sure. I prayed and prayed that she was too but if she wasn't then I would be ok with that. As long as I was with her, I knew everything would be ok...

 As long as I was with her, I knew everything would be ok