Past, present and Future

3 years since I last saw them..

Why were they here? I don't know. How long were they planning to stay? No clue. All I knew was Bucky giving me a confused look, my mouth wide open in shock and my brother-in-law looking at me like he expected me. I certainly wasn't expecting him! Soon came the one person I was praying I wasn't going to see, my sister, Ava.
She sighed as she said "Hey y/n, long time no see. Come in, Nan is expecting you"
Ava wanted something from the family, that was obvious. She always did! One time, she would pull the occasional blackmail against anyone who would argue with her, even before and after Mum and Dad died.

Anyway, after the awkward greetings I introduced everyone to Bucky and Bucky to everyone. My nieces and nephews were there too so we all had to act like everything was normal as per usual. "Hey Ms y/l/n,  did y/n's Mom or Dad leave anything behind that might be useful in our mission?" Bucky asked after finishing his tea. Turns out Dad had a note book about our family history and my abilities

As we were about to leave, we realised that we couldn't because the transports were still unbelievable. However, the greatest news I've heard all day was that me and Bucky had to share a room because Ava and John (sister and brother-in-law) took one of the spare bedroom and there was only two.

Bucky was being a whole princess about it because he claims that he was being a gentleman by letting me sleep on the bed. I argued that I was fine on the floor and he could take the bed. This went on for a good 5 minutes until my Grandma shouted from her room. "Sweet Jesus! Both of you shut up and sleep on the bed! Who cares?!" We looked at each other awkwardly and it was a little weird for the first 5 minutes but we eventually settled. I woke up again around 5 with my head on Bucky's chest and his hand slightly tangled in my hair, he was calmly sleeping unlike the night before...

I couldn't go back to sleep so I went outside with a blanket and looked at the stars "Y/n...he's not safe..." I spun around to see nothing behind me. There were little whispers saying "James...Buchanan...Barnes" over and over again until I felt it coming "Y/n! Look out!" I turned again then BANG! shots fired. I screamed.

Bucky's pov:
I woke up without y/n's warmth near me. I looked around and figured she left but...where?

I shot up and ran outside when I heard her scream. When I saw her, she was on the floor stunned...she whispered my name... "you are the devil"