My turn

After I saw the prediction, Bucky took me back to our room and he never let me go. I quietly sighed and I finally let myself fall asleep. He woke up first this time and cooked everyone breakfast, I decided to help and actually had a conversation where we didn't argue! I also thanked him about helping me last night, he smiled and held my hand... I leaned in as he did, our faces inches apart and that's when I admitted to myself...I liked Bucky. "Y/n! Where are you!" Mark yelled. 'Oh come on!' I thought as we both stepped back "umm the kitchen!"
Mark and Nathaniel came in and I introduced them to Bucky. Apparently they were coming because Grandma had something for them, they were planning to adopt a young child who I haven't met yet. They both left as they were tired and I thought it be a good idea to leave too.

However, Bucky had other plans  by making his move and grabbed my arm and kissing me with passion. I kissed him back and we bumped into the counter. Bucky picks me up and I wrapped  my legs around his waist,
he slips his tongue in my mouth to meet mine and I gladly allowed him access.
He pushes me up against the wall and I run my fingers through his hair...
I bring my legs to the floor and he moves down to kissing my neck and sucking just below my earlobe. 'Forgive me lord for I am about to sin' I thought as small moan escapes my lips and he responds with a low grunt.

He starts to go lower kissing down my belly leaving a trail of kisses down my chest and stomach. He unhooks the waistband of my jeans and pulls them down quickly and with a rough eager force. 'How can this man make a girl feel like this?'  Bucky kisses me again but this time with an eager hungry passion that only I can give him. "Y/n my god-"
He sucks on my neck again leaving a mark on my neck. He admires the mark and gives a small nod in response, so that the whole world can know that I am his.
Fed up I switch with Bucky so that I'm now pushing him up against the wall feeling a little dominant. I kiss him eagerly in response and he moans in surprise by my sudden actions
I move down to his neck and sucks on his collarbone. Hard, leaving a massive mark
I smirk as I look at what I had done. By this course of events and I kiss Bucky again, this time harder and more passionately than ever.
I fiddle with the waistband of his belt teasing him a little "Y/n I swear..." I unhook it and taking it off eagerly, copying what he had done to me. I rip down his pants roughly leaving no chance for Bucky to disagree
I slowly begin to get down on my knees until...
the door bursts open and a loud gasp of anger comes from the other side of the room
It's Ava...