Theories And Secrets

⚠️WARNING: possible tw ⚠️

I was sat on the sofa while Ava gave me a long lecture about waiting till marriage. She and John were very traditional people and quite homophobic towards Mark and Nathaniel, they always avoided them when they could and this is why I didn't speak to her unless it was important. "Y/n. I got to be honest with you...I don't think he's good for you at all!" Oh here we go!

"Oh sorry Ava, I can't seem to see where I asked for your opinion!" Mark then walked in and Ava rolled her eyes. "Calm down Ava it's none of our business" I will admit we should've gone back into our room. "Mark I wasn't talking to you! Y/n should know better especially with a guy like that!" That little bitch! I walked up to her and slapped her across the face, "go to hell Ava!" On my way out I bumped into Bucky and he looked guilty "come on Bucky. We're going home" He nodded and followed me to pack our bags, it was awkward to say the least. Afterwards, Grandma came up to me and gave me a bunch of diaries from my great grandma who apparently used to live near Steve and Bucky. I thanked her and we said our goodbyes.

We got back and said to meet in the meeting room to tell Steve and Stark what we had learnt so I decided to read the diaries. I learnt a lot of interesting things...
She used to be a banshee too! She wrote down all her predictions and how to trigger one, the weirdest thing was I think she predicted her own death.
I ran down to the library and asked F.R.I.D.A.Y to pull up the files we had on her. I didn't know her name, it was never mentioned but Pietro and Wanda walked in to offer some help

I agreed and for about most of the afternoon we looked through every single piece of evidence until we found it.
She was taken by Hydra in 1945, a couple of months after Bucky was taken! They used her to predict everything about the future but she refused so they tortured her until she died...
I placed my hands on the diary and saw everything:
I looked around and found myself in a dark room. Bucky was there...so was my great grandma. I couldn't see much of her because it was so dark. I heard her scream "stop it! LEAVE ME ALONE!" The whole place shook, two soldiers walked in, pulled out a knife and cut her stomach then injected her with something. She screamed and Bucky closed his eyes...
I shook my head and  the three of us made a run to Bucky's room, I needed to know the truth, does Bucky remember her?
~•Bucky's pov•~
I shut the door, leaned my head against the wall. I couldn't get out of my head the way Y/n kissed me in her Grandmother's kitchen. There was just one problem, I knew deep down she hated me and I think I knew why...does she remember?

Suddenly the entire room lit up red, someone had broken into the compound and then...y/n scream...