The fight for dominace

⚠️Warning: smut⚠️

I feel Bucky's warm breath on my face as he stares into my eyes with his sapphire blue ones, intoxicating me so I can't move, forcing me to look into them. He looks sad somehow but I can see he wants me; I want him.
"I-" he opens his mouth to talk but I quickly interrupt, putting my finger over his soft, smooth lips.
"I know" I pull him over this time, kissing him on the lips to avoid further discussion. This time I'm the one on top of him, I'm the one protecting him. He doesn't need to worry anymore.
I find myself slowly feeling down his rock hard abs, feeling each indent between his tense muscles as he gives his body to me. Hearing his deep breaths just makes me slow down more, hearing his quiet whimpers to be touched just makes me hornier. I move my body in tune with his, desperate for more of him. Slipping my wet tongue into his mouth, our tongues collide and dance together.
I can't stop. I don't want to stop.
"Please.." he lets out a small beg.
"I didn't say you could talk."
This is a new side to me. I feel so confident, I feel in charge.
He quickly shuts his mouth, like the good boy he is. I've had enough of this slow teasing now, I'm too desperate now. Tearing down his trousers, I yank his underwear down with such a force that I hear him let out a gasp.
This is kind of fun.
Slowly, I move down his body, moving my fingers down to his v-line and kissing down his smooth chest. I start to kiss further down onto his hard bulging package, tracing my fingers over that as well, teasing him more, making him gasp more. I grab the end of his dick, slowly sliding it into my warm wet mouth, moving my tongue gently around the tip as he lets out a soft moan of pleasure. Moving, my head up and down in a rhythmic manner, I look up at him, his eyes rolling back along with his head, which was lying across the pillow. I feel a sudden pain in my head as he yanks my hair, telling me he wants more. I go deeper, his girth filling my throat.
Just as he's about to finish, I stop.
"I love that you think you're gonna finish before me" I grab his chin and look him deep in his begging eyes, "you better hold it for me, or else."
I get back onto him but not before taking my own trousers and underwear off, he stares at me with a gawking look, surprised by my sudden outburst of confidence. He answers me with a nod, afraid to talk without permission.
Good, I've got him into my full command.
Without another word, I sit on top of his throbbing, hard stick and we both gasp. Rocking my hips back and forward, he groans in delight and places his strong veiny hands on my hips, rocking me back and forth now, I let out a small moan.
"Hush, doll. I thought we had to keep it down"
I try to complain about his sudden dominant side, but I'm helpless to speak while his length fills me completely.

He begins to thrust into me, with a slow and steady pase.
Oh my god, if I new Bucky was this good in bed, I wouldn't have hated him for this long.
As he continues thrusting, he reaches out and puts his hand under my shirt to feel my tits, squeezing them gently, making my nipples turn hard. He moans in satisfaction, which only makes me moan in tune with him.
I can't take this anymore....I'm gonna-
Before I can finish my thought I let out a long exasperated moan, causing me to lose my breath. He puts his hand over my mouth but he doesn't stop going. I reach my climax.
"I'm going to teach you a lesson for taking advantage of me"
He only thrusts harder and more ruthlessly, uncaring of the satisfying pain it's causing me. Flipping me over, so I'm now underneath his weight, he suddenly gets up.
What in the-? Where the hell was he going?
He hasn't even finished yet.
I'm left speechless, dissapointed and confused, but not for long. He walks across the room and picks up something from his drawers. Before I can even ask what he's doing, he snaps the belt, which he's holding in both his strong hands, making me jump, which results in a small smirk upon his face. He climbs back on me, grabbing both my hands and tying them against the bedframe with the belt, so effortlessly.
Has he done this before?
This time, he's the one feeling my body, caressing my hips as he kisses down my belly, down to my thighs. I struggle, in desperate need to close my legs, I've had too much but yet not enough. He quickly yanks them apart.
"Struggle more and I'll have to tie up your feet too"
I stop struggling. I know it'll only result in my failure.
Quickly, he plunges his tongue into me, tasting my sweet nectar from before and causing me to moan even louder than before, twirling it around my clit and sucking with a force that I didn't even know existed. He doesn't bother going slow anymore, he knows even the slightest touch can send shivers down my spine and make me bow down before him.
he's actually enjoying watching me squirm and trying my best not to move, isn't he?
He stretches me open just enough to fit two fingers inside along with his tongue, curling them up inside me, pressing all the right spots. I can't hold it in anymore.
"Not yet, baby doll, you better hold it in for me, or else."
He used my words against me, what a prick. An unbelievably hot prick.
I can't speak, i can't move, I can hear both of our deep breathing mixing in with eachother as our bodies do the talking. He shoves himself inside me, thrusting harder than before I'm done being quiet, and so is he. Our loud moans and groans create a symphony of lust as our bodies become animals giving into our instincts, our crave for physical love. We crash our lips together, breathing heavily through our noises and whimpering through the immeasurable pleasure we both feel. Then, at once, as if we were meant to be, we both let out what we have been holding in for so long, and then fall onto the soft bed, holding one and other close, afraid to let go.
What happens now?