Please just talk to me

Y/e/c= your eye colour

I was just peacefully sleeping next to Bucky with our bodies intertwined until I felt a lot of shifting. "No...y/n please don't leave alone, I-" His whole body just began to flip around, I thought he said his nightmares were gone...why didn't he say anything?

I tried holding him at first as I learned it was best to do that than wake someone up but he just kept freaking out "don't die on me darling...I'm sorry! I ... потерять вас" It was getting worse then suddenly he used his metal arm to grab my neck and I couldn't breathe. "Bucky, it's me! Y/n! Come on" "Я собираюсь убить тебя, девочка" (I'm going to kill you girl)
I started to pass out until I screamed out knowing he wasn't going to snap out of it any time soon

Steve came running in and quickly pulled Bucky off, I gasped for air and they both left the room. Oh no
I grabbed my oversized jumper, put it on and ran to find Bucky. "Y/n, We heard you screaming! What's happening?" Wanda and Natasha came running down, both looking exhausted. I wasn't paying much attention because my focus was mainly on Bucky and where he was, I saw Steve then heard Bucky crying in that room Steve had just come out of. "Steve what is happening?" 

Turns out Bucky did have a nightmare but chose not to talk to anyone about it. I told the others to go back to sleep as we had a long day ahead of us, I would stay out waiting for him and let Steve know if anything had changed. It was about 5 minutes then I tried to talk to Bucky. "mi amor, please talk to me. I'm getting worried" I felt shuffling then I sink to floor right in front of the door, I sat in the same position and placed my hand on the door. "You know, I think I remember. That me, you and Steve actually all knew each other until the accident"

More shuffling and then the door opened, his eyes were all puffy and he looked like he was about to cry again. I got up and opened my arms, inviting him into a hug, he hesitated at first but then took it and placed his head in the nook of my neck.

We slowly moved back into my room and we just sat face to face in perfect silence enjoying each other's company. "Y/n, do you actually remember?" He looked deep in my y/e/c eyes with a curious face. I giggled "yeah, we all met in a small café near George Washington High School and I was a waitress there. You both started coming more often and we all became friends. 2 years later you asked me to go dancing with you but I told you I had two left feet!" We both chuckled and held each other closer.

"Somehow, you convinced me to go anyway and I brought my friend Dorothy for Steve. They got along but they stayed friends, you decided it would be a fun idea to teach us the Lindy Hop! Placed your hands on my hips and just lifted me!" At this point we both were laughing our heads off!

"Hey y/n. Do...do you remember what happened that night I left in 1943?"

do you remember what happened that night I left in 1943?"