Bakugo-Birthday

Y/n pov

"Hey....Hey, Bakugo?" I peeked my head through bakugos door whispering. Well fuck it. I go completely into the room and stand my the bed. "Oi bakugo." He shifts in his sleep. "The fuck you want extra?" Oh damn morning voice. "Happy birthday." I smile and present him a pancake, "Wanna go to the gym birthday boy?" He sits up and ribs his eyes.

"Why would I want to go to the gym with you?" I set the pancake down on the bedside table and sit next to him on the bed. "Well it gives you free range to beat the fuck outta me." I smile and look up to him. He turns to me "Get the fuck out I'll be ready in 10 minutes." I fistbump the air 9n success.

10 minutes later

Bakugo emerges from the deep depths of his dorm in his iconic black tank top and grey sweatpants. "Ready to go big guy." "First of fucking all never call me 'big guy' ever again, second yea let's go." And we're off to the U.A student gym.

2 hours later

I am so out of breath. I've trained with Bakugo before but today I'm exhausted. See I was up all night preparing for Bakugos birthday. Even though he doesn't usually celebrate with something big, I want to do something special for him. So we have a fucking awesome day planned. We start to walk back to the dorm when I smell so.ething really sweet. "Dude l, you smell like caramel." I say and move a little closer. "Duh, Nitroglycerin smells like caramel and is highly combustible." I take step back and look at him, "Well ok Bill Nye."

We get in the showers [separately nasty ass] and into comfy clothes before meeting in the common room. "Alright let's go Bakugo....ooh that rhymes." I grab his hand and drag him out of the door before he can protest. Soon enough we get to a little ramen place."Seriously Y/n, ramen?" We head inside and already have our food waiting. "Wait did you..?" He looks at me a little shocked. "Well we both like spicy ramen, but you like yours spicier, so I figured we could get some extra spicy ramen for your birthday." I smile at him and get another bite.

"Thanks. Even though I told you not to, you still planned something so thank you I guess." I look over and see a slight blush on Bakugos face. "Aww soft bakugo, rare sighting but cute." "I will fucking blast you to the moon."
We walk through the dorm doors with the lights off. All of a sudden the lights turn on and all of our class mates jump up "Surprise!!!" This is the first time I've actually seen bakugo smile from something that wasn't Midoriya falling down the stairs.

We walk into the common room where there was a table with presents, cake and icecream.

no ones pov

The ashy blonde walk over to the table with the present, " I swear to god if someone got me something fucking stupid." The presents ranged from spices, to video games, to boxing gloves and even a teddy bear.....from y/n of course.

The bakusquad decided to have a movie night in the birthday boys room. "Hsppy birthday boom boom bitch." Y/n playfully punched his shoulder. Right now all of the Bakusquad was in Bakugos room watching horror movies. Well except Denki he was sitting in the corner of the room crying like a five year old.

Bakugo had to admit it was one of the best birthdays he had ever had.