Kirishima x nb reader~ birthday boy

Y/n jogged down the stairs to see Deku and Todoroki watching some movie in the common room.

Deku turned and smiled at Y/n, pausing the show to talk, "Hey Y/n, how's it going?"

Y/n smiled walking into the kitchen, "I'm good...hey do you know what I could get Kiri for his birthday?"

Todoroki reached around Y/n to grab a soda out of the door, "He'd like anything you'd get him."

Y/n laughed, "Yea but, I still want it to be special y'know?"

Izuku smiled as he listened to Y/n talk, "I mean he's and amazing guy, he's so sweet, and somehow made friends with Bakugo, I'm still debating if he's and angel or not."

Todorki took a drink of his and soda, "Sounds like you really like him."

Y/n felt their face heat up as they leaned on the counter, "What?! No, that's- that's crazy Todoroki, we're just friends. Besides even if I did it's not like he'd like me back."

Midoriya nodded his head not convinced with Y/n's little outburst, "Mhm and that's why your single Y/n."

Y/n gasped in faux hurt, "How dare thou say this to me."

"It's not that people don't like you, you just always assume the worse from people."

Kirihima walked through the door, empty water bottle I hand, "Oh, sup guys."

He smiled and noticed Y/n leaning against the counter, nervously he used his forearm to wipe sweat away from his forehead.

Y/n put their hand out, "Here I'll fill ya up."

Kirishima stopped for a moment, "You'll what."

Y/n slowly put their hand down, "Uh your- I noticed your water bottle was empty...I was gonna fill it for you."

Kirhima's eyes widened he suddenly became flustered, "That is...not what I thought you meant..."

Kirishima tossed his friend the water bottle, Y/n smirked, "Jesus Kiri, get your mind out of the gutter...I mean I could though if you really wanted."

The two laughed before being cut off by Deku fake coughing, Well nice talking to you Y/n, we're gonna finish this show."

Todoroki nodded as he turned towards the television, "Maybe you guys could go back  to your room and hang out."

Izuku lightly nidged Shoto whispering that, that was rude.

Kirishima smiled glancing down to his workout clothes ," I'd love to, but I gotta change first, I reek man."

Y/n nodded fake gagging as they walked by, Kirishima lightly slapping them on the head, "You sure know how to clear a room bro."

Y/n smiled walking up the stairs as Kirishima watched with a small smile.

Hopeless. Kirishima didn't think he stood a chance with Y/n. Compared to the other guys in class, he felt like we was a last choice, not even second.

Y/n knocked on Bakugo's door, waiting for him to scream about something.

"Who the fuck is it!?"

Y/n cracked the door open smiling, " I think you'll find it's whom."

Bakugo groaned pausing the game he was playing and putting the remote down, "The hell do you want?"

Y/n sat at the edge of the bed next to Bakugo, So you know how kiri's birthday is coming up?"

"In like to days why?"

Y/n chuckled nervously, "I haven't bought him anything..."

Bakugo glared at Y/n who quickly waved their hands in front of their face, "But! I was wanting to take him to the beach, something just the two of us you know?"

Bakugo put his controller down after he died, " Why the fuck do I need to know this?"

"Well, since you two are like best friends, I was hoping you could convince him to go with me?"

" I doubt it would take much convincing."

As if on que, Kirishima cracked the door open while drying his hair, "Hey man it's, oh sorry am I...interrupting"

Y/n realized how close they were sitting  and how this could look.

Bakugo scoffed, "Please, as if I'd do anything with them."

Kirishima nodded, not  completely convinced.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "This dumbass wants to take you on a date tomorrow, the beach wear something you don't mind getting sandy."

Kirishima felt his face heat up as he glanced at Y/n who was groaning into their hands emberassed.

"I'd love to"