Bakugo x nb reader

You elbowed Katsuki's side as you walked beside him in the hallway, "Sup asshole."

Bakugo glared at you as his hands sparked, "Suck my dick you stupid extra."

"Mm tempting."

There you were the two most powerful students of class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugou and Y/n L/n. Katsuki's explosive personality seemed to compliment your rather flirtatious and playful one.

"So kat-"

"Don't call me that."

"Okay darling then, today I was thinking maybe we could hang after school yea?'

You said with a smirk that slowly faded as you met eyes with Bakugo, "My name is Bakugo and that's what you'll call me. And no I don't wanna fucking hang out with you."

You felt a little something in your heart deflate at being rejected yet again. No matter how hard you tried, Bakugo always turned down your offers.

"Alright your loss boom boy." You said winking before running into class with bakugou chasing you, sparks igniting his palms yet again. You quickly sat in your seat right beside kaminari. 

"Y'know Y/n it amazes me how your body was sculpted by the gods and yet you still don't have a partner." He said looking at you with a certain look in his eyes.

You smirked, "Honey my body was sculpted by Asmodeus, the gods could never."

 You looked to Katsuki who you could see glaring at you and the blonde, "Bakugo's body on the other hand," You smirked and Katsuki growled in anger, "Now that's a body carved by the gods."

Sero rolled his eyes as he looked at you, "Why do you only ever flirt with Bakugou?"

"Sero darling, if i flirt with anyone in this room beside Kat and Kami, they'd just panic." You pointed to Deku as you felt Bakugo's eyes on you, "Him...he might be fun, ya see Deku would just freeze. Watch."

You stood up as Sero, Kaminari, and even Bakugo watched. Bakugo mentally cursed himself for not taking up your offer, he didn't want to let anyone down but he sure as hell didn't want you to pay attention to Deku.

You smiled as you gently put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, who instantly turned red, "Aww hello baby boy-" You didn't get a chance to finish your sentence, you were pinned to the wall by a muscular figure. You smirked as you saw it was Katsuki holding your wrists to your side as he pressed your figure to the wall.

"Oh...didn't know you wanted it that bad Kat." You smirked

oh how he wanted to wipe that smug smirk off your stupidly hot face. Everything about you drove this boy mad, the way you were so confident that you could do anything at all, how you would challenge hin in every way possible, how you would continuously ask him on dates no matter how many times he turned you down, it all added up in the boys mind, and whether he want to say i tor not, he was wrapped around your pretty little finger.

"You did this on purpose.."

"Did what darling?"

He snarled as your smirk somehow became even more smug, "You messed with that stupid nerd just so you could have this happening right now didn't you?!"

"I'm driving you crazy...but you're into it aren't you? Huh Kat, you like the fact that no matter what I'll always be there to fuck with your little heart?"

Kaminari whispered to sero as they watched the scene in front of them, "How..."

After class everyone walked to the cafeteria quieter than normal, Bakugo stared at your figure as you walked, "They're gonna pay for that and they know it!"

Mina rolled her eyes, "Oh come on you like them admit it." 

Katsuki's eyes followed you as you walked into the courtyard of U.A, taking a small box out of your pocket and pulled a lighter from the other. You lit the cigarette and you put against you lips , Waiting a moment before exhaling, smoke pluming around your gorgeous face.  

Bakugo stopped his way towards you, tearing the cigarette fro your hand and stomping it out, "What the hell is up with you Y/n!"

You looked sadly at the cigarette on the ground, "Well definitely not my mood."

"Fight me."

You looked at Bakugo who was already in the fighting position, "I'm not gonna fight you, kat."

"Why the hell not!?" 

You smirked as you hopped off the boulder you were previously sitting on, and pulled on the collar of Bakugo's shirt, "Because Kat, You can either fight me....or you can kiss me. It's one hundred percent up to you.."

Bakugo snarled as he threw your arm away from his body, "I'm not fucking doing this..."

"Don't start a fight you can't finish babe!" You yell at Bakugo causing him to stop walking and turn back to face you. He marchedtowards you as you wore that smug smirk again.

You stopped smirking slighlty as you realized how close teh two of you were, Bakugo saw the decrease of confidence and took it to his advantage.

He grabbed the back of your neck tenderly as roughly kissed you. You had imagined what this would be like, but never did you think it could become so competetive.

You softly patted his chest so he could let you up for air. Katsuki released your lips and you panted for breath.

"Goddamn Kat...I need fucking air...jesus.."