Kirishima~a rocking work out

You weren't skeptical at all when Kirishima asked you to go to the gym, what did leave you confused was the fact that it was eleven o'clock at night.

You walked into the gym, already warm from your jog there, only to see Krishima dancing to the music he had playing from the speaker. You leaned against the wall quietly onserving the red head.

"Hey Kiri..."

He jumped and looked over to you for a moment before you bothh giggled uncontrolably, "H-how long were you there for man?"

"I have no clue bro..nice dancing by the way." You say teasingly as you set your drink down before walking over to the bench presses.

Kirishima playfully rolled his eyes while putting his fists together, "Yea wel I'd like to see you dance then."

"Ha..fat chance bro."

"Ughh why not though, you saw me dance now it's your turn." He replied while watching you lift weights. He watchd as sweat ran from your brow and you concentrated on the bar bell in your hands. He felt his heart flutter as you looked into his eyes suddenly.

"Y'know it kinda hard to focus when I have an adorable red head staring at me.."

"Oh uh sorry." He said looking away. You laughed quietly and hummed the lyrics as Kirishima began to do the same work out as you, right next you.

"Okay now I just feel like this is a competetion." You say with a smile.

"Maybe it is.."

"You wouldn't dare Eiji."

Kirishima's face warmed as the nick name, "Oh but I do N/n."

You smile at the familiar nickname, "Bring it on Shark boy."

He lifted to bar bell as he stared a the ceiling, "I can't believe you went there. Not cool broski."

"Ohh try me pretty boy, you ain't got nothing on me."

Kirishima turned his head to look at your figure. Setting the bar bell in place he he sat up, "Yea and apparently neither does that bar bell, because you've been struggling for the past five minutes."

You huffed as you set the bar down and sat up, "No it does though...I wasn't gonna lose to you though."

Kirishima walked towards you slowly and put his hand out to you, "C'mon."

You take his hand, looking at him confused. He laughed as he spun you around the room. You laughed as you two danced to the music. After a few songs Kirishima stopped spinning you and pulled you close.

"You know, I like you a lot Y/n..."

You laughed and Kirishima felt foolish, "I understand if you don't feel the same though-"

You cupped Kirishima's face in your hands and forced him to look you in the eyes, "Eiji would I march my happy ass out here to a gym no one goes to, at eleven O'clock for someone I don't like?"

Kirishima chuckled, "I guess not.."

You giggled at his flustered state and soflty kisse his lips.