Bakugo x reader

Y/n jogged out of the crowded venue gasping for breath. There were to many people in one space. They glanced back when they heard footsteps. Y/n quickly stood up acting like everything was fine when they realised it was Bakugo.

"Too many people?' Bakugo asked offering a water bottle.
Y/n nodded almost ashamed. It was a dance made to celebrate the success of class 3-A and their missions. It was always hard for Y/n to be in a room with to many people. The feeling that people were staring, not in a good way but in a judgmental way was too much for them to handle.

If you asked Bakugo, he would say that was the reason he asked Y/n to the dance, but it wasn't. Bakugo cared about Y/n more than he did for himself.

"I'm sorry....you can go back in...I'm pretty sure I heard Mina yell something about shots."
Y/n laughed as they wiped their eyes. They let Bakugo down. He asked them to go so they could have fun, but now they stood outside only hearing the faint sounds of the music and people laughing.

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he pulled Y/n's arm to sit on the ground with him, "I don't wanna be in that stuffy as venue with those shitheads."

Y/n dusted a piece of grass off Bakugo's pants as they looked at the stars, "So youd rather sit out here with a loser who cant stand in a room for loger than thiry minutes? Sounds like fun."

Bakugo took Y/n's hand in his own looking at the stars, "I don't see any losers...I see the only people I care about."

Y/n turned to Bakugo, staring into his vermillion eyes, "Really?"

Bakugo stood up putting his hand out, "This i a dance right? So let's dance."

Y/n smiled taking his hand, being spun around.

That's all that mattered, Bakugo Katsuki and L/n Y/n. Dancing under the moon and stars.