Accumulation

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"In other news, last night two convicts escaped from prison. They are considered armed and dangerous. The two escapees, Roger Kingston and Henry Campbell, were previously arrested for armed robbery by the hero, Zephyr. In other news, the number one hero in Wellview City, Ignite, has mysteriously gone missing. He hasn't appeared to stop a villain in the past two weeks." The news anchor reported. I sighed, then turned off the TV.

I heard a sudden knock on the door, and when I answered it, May shoved herself past me.

"Hide me."

"Come in, I guess." I closed the door.

"Sorry, no time. Just hide me, please. I just learned multiplication after weeks of nonstop learning, and she won't let me take a break!"

"Huh, who?"

She opened her mouth to speak, but there's another knock at the door.

"She's already here!" May ran into my room.

"Huh? Who's already here?" I opened the door again, and Winter was standing there, tapping her foot.

"Is May here?" Winter shoved her way past me. Oh yeah, I forgot she was tutoring May.

"Is everyone gonna do that today?"

"So, she is here?"

"...I never said that."

She starts to search my dorm.

"Why are you looking for May anyways?"

"She needs to study! She has twelve years of school to catch up on! Twelve!"

I blinked. "Huh, she's in my room." I sat on the couch, and started to play games on my phone.

Winter stormed into my room.

"There you are!" Winter yelled.

"(Y/n), you traitor!" May yelled, while Winter was dragging her out of my room by her ear.

"Sorry May, you'll thank me one day."

Winter drags her to the door, then stops. "Go wait for me downstairs! I have to ask (Y/n) some questions about a class."

"I'll never forgive you, (Y/n)!" May yelled. "...That's not true, I already forgive you." She smiled, then skipped down the hall.

"At least she's learning quickly, or else this would be so much harder." Winter groaned.

Then, she looked at me, and started eyeing me up and down.

"You..." She walked over to me, and stood in front of me, looking down at me. "You're...Ignite, aren't you?"

"...I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm not an idiot, (Y/n). First I hear from Cass you're missing from your dorm one night when she went to check up on you, then you appear in the hospital looking like you lost a fight with a bear a few hours later. Luckily, I just happened to be volunteering at the hospital when you showed up. Then you hole up in your room for the past two weeks, barely sending messages out to Cass or May, which, by the way, has been making it a lot harder to tutor May! She keeps looking at her phone, looking all depressed! She has no motivation!"

"Er...that's...just a coincidence? But I guess...I should be visiting May more often..." Wait a minute. How does she know I was at the hospital? She said she treated me? "Wait! You're...Levia?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm Levia. That doesn't matter right now." She sighed. "I had a feeling you'd deny it, but I have more proof than that." She walked over to me, grabbed the leg of my pants and rolled it up. "The scar on your leg from Armory shooting you. It's still there. Where else could a scar like this come from?"