Asphyxiation

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Winter, May, and I ran into a nearby alley to stop and catch our breath.

"(Y/n)...what the hell...was that?" May asked me between breaths.

"I don't know...what came over me. I just...really wanted to hurt those two."

"What? Why? They're top heroes-"

Winter put her hand on May's shoulder to cut her off. "It's probably better if we didn't talk about this."

I put my head in my hands, and let out a long sigh.

"...Right."

After we made sure it was safe, we all walked back to my dorm in silence.

~Time Skip~

The next day, we had all moved past what happened the night before. Cass, May and Winter were here, and we were watching the news when I got a text from Willow.

'Hey, are you free today? Let's hang out.'

'Sure, we can hangout in my dorm.'

I gave her the address, and about twenty minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Who's that (Y/n)?" Cass asked me.

"Just a friend I invited over."

I opened the door and let Willow in. Almost immediately I felt a tenseness in the air.

"Oh...your friend is another girl, huh?" Cass asked me, as she walked over towards us. Why do I feel like my life is in danger?

"Uh...this is Willow." I looked at Willow, and she seemed less than thrilled to see Cass, Winter and May.

Maybe I messed up...

There was a moment of silence while Cass was looking Willow up and down, before Winter finally spoke up.

"It's...nice to meet you Willow." Winter greeted Willow, although it was obviously strained.

~Willow's POV~

'Who are these mother fuckers? I thought it was bad enough trying to get Ignite away from that water whore, but with (Y/n) there are THREE??'

"Nice to meet you guys too...I guess."

I followed (Y/n) to the couch, and sat down on the couch where the black haired girl was sitting before.

"...I was sitting there." The girl with black hair said.

"Oh, really? I'm sorry, here." I stood up and Cass took her spot back. "I found a better seat anyways." I walked over to (Y/n), and sat down on his lap.

"Hey Willow? You're gonna get me killed."

"Is that so?" I sat further back into his lap, until my back was against his stomach. I gasped, then grinned. "I don't know, it kinda seems like you like the seat I chose."

His face flushed red, and he leaned forward and whispered. "Even if that may be true, I'm not trying to die here."

"Awww, but it's so comfor-" I felt a hand tug at the back of my collar. Before I knew it, I was dangling in the air. I looked back and saw the girl with black hair holding me up. "Super strength?!"

"Nope, Cass is powerless." I looked at (Y/n), and he looked like he was trembling in fear. Is he really that scared of her? Should I be scared of her?

"This is...her normal strength?"

He slowly nodded, pulling at his collar. One of the girls had a toy knife in her hand, while the other's eye was twitching.

"How indecent can you be?" The white haired girl said.