Unexpected

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"W-Whoa there! Hold on a second here—" I raised my hands up slowly. The girl kept her gold eyes on me, yet they seemed cold as steel. "Think we can talk this one out? Even a little bit?"

She smirked and pulled the hammer back on her hand-gun. "Sure! You can either pull your wallet out and give me all of your money, or I can send you to an early grave!" She spoke rather energetically for a mugger.

"Look, I'm a college student. You really think I got much, if any cash on me? Besides, a girl as cute as you should hardly have any problems finding a job—" I got cut off by the barrel  touching my forehead, though, it wasn't as...cold as metal like I know it should be, and I should definitely know since Armory has held me at gunpoint a few times to piss off Douse. She looked embarrassed as a blush painted her cheeks, I took the chance and quickly tilted my head to the side and grabbed the barrel, heating my hand so that it would melt, imagine my surprise when it turned out to be plastic.

"H-Hey! I'm supposed to be mugging you! This is supposed to be easy!" She yelled.

"Well you're the one holding me up with a TOY GUN!" I yelled back.

"I-It's not a toy gun!" She yelled.

"...It's plas-" I stopped myself, and sighed. "This is plastic. It's not real."

"It's as real as I want it to be!"

"That's...not how it works." Who am I dealing with, a toddler?

Then, she pulled out a knife, although it looked much more like a toy than the gun.

"Wow, I'm so scared. What're you gonna do, tickle me with that thing?"

She smirked, and swung the knife at me. I didn't move because why would I, it's a t-

I look down at my arm, and see blood flowing down it.

"Still think it's fake?" She put the knife to my throat. "Money. Now."

I chuckled. "Oh sweetie, you have so much more to learn if you really think you're gonna take me down with a knife alone." I stepped closer, heat radiated off of my body, effectively melting the knife.

The mugger stepped back, a horrified look on her face. "N-No way..." She looked at the melted piece of plastic in her hand, and back at me. "W-What kind of monster...are you?"

"Aw, that stings. You think I'm a monster?" I put on a fake frown, and wiped a fake tear from my cheek.

She pulled out another toy gun, and pointed it at me with shaky hands.

"D-Don't move." Ignoring her, I stepped forward. "I said don't move!"

A loud ringing filled my ears. My eyes widened as what just happened started to dawn on me.

"W-Was that..." I couldn't believe it.

"Y-Yeah! That's right! It was a bullet! Now, give me all your m-" She was cut off by a low growling noise.

I blinked, and her face became beet red.

"Pft..." I let a laugh slip out.

"H-Hey! What are you laughing at! Don't forget, I'm the one with the gun here!" She pointed it at my head.

"Uh huh." I pointed to the ground.

She looked down, and her eyes widened again.

"That's not...possible..."

"Yeah, you can continue to shoot at me, but all of your bullets are gonna melt before they can even hit me. Now, if you were someone like Armory...that would've been a problem." I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you for not being like Armory..."